tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

What should be the next addition?

• More weapons

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • More bosses

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Starfarer Active Abilities

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I went into hardmode Eridani said that I can get an upgrade to Death in Four Acts, but she gave me the Essence of Style instead of Essence of Perfection.

Every time the warrior of light casts "quintuple cast" on my multiplayer world, the bossfight immediately ends. Is this a bug?
He disappears on singleplayer world as well, well, he was disappearing as soon as he casted that, but after removing some a lot of mods, he's disappearing soon after casting that. Is there any guess that can be made on what would make him just vanish into thin air?

I've made several changes to "Quintuplecast" in an attempt to alleviate this bug, and the mod is updating now. If this continues to happen in 0.5.11, please tell me!

Sadly there's some conflict between this mod and Terraria Overhaul, Memento Muse' Rhythm Guage fails to progress the sweetspot, most likely due to some conflict in how their melee system works

I've made several changes to "Quintuplecast" in an attempt to alleviate this bug, and the mod is updating now. If this continues to happen in 0.5.11, please tell me!
The Warrior always disappears while casting "terror unleashed"

Sadly there's some conflict between this mod and Terraria Overhaul, Memento Muse' Rhythm Guage fails to progress the sweetspot, most likely due to some conflict in how their melee system works
Unfortunately, after testing, it seems this can only be addressed if I were to revamp all "held item" effects entirely. So, this conflict will sadly stay- providing no game-breaking bugs are found
The Warrior always disappears while casting "terror unleashed"
I've published another patch changing the behavior of Terror Unleashed. If it happens again, it will probably be a mod conflict that I can't address at the moment

Heyo, me and a friend just beat the warrior of light in our calamity playthrough, and I was wondering, how does one get the essence of the beginning and end to craft the yamato? I assume it would just trigger whenever, and considering it requires an item from supreme calamitas, does it drop in relation to calamity progress?

Last edited:
You get the Essence needed to craft Bury The Light after unlocking Unbridled Radiance in the Stellar Array; that is, every vanilla boss and The Warrior of Light in Expert mode.

You've made me geek out over this mod! You Literally have FFXIV's Warrior of Light and, AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Please add a music box for "To The Edge"! I am getting back into FFXIV with Endwalker coming at the end of this year and Seat Of Sacrifice is one of my favourite 8 man fights in the game! I literally made this account to comment my geeking over this fight, Like Pyretic and Vuln Up!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHH AHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!
You've made a CatBoi Gleeful, and i can tell you are a FFXIV player too XD.
May You ever Walk in the Light of the Crystal!
(icon is my FFXIV character btw)

I don't know if it's normal but every time I use the spatial disk, it gives me dialogue as if I've already beaten the boss. Even though im still in pre hardmode it goes up until Moonlord and afterwards it says "Apologies, [name]..
there's not much to comment on right now."

I don't know if it's normal but every time I use the spatial disk, it gives me dialogue as if I've already beaten the boss. Even though im still in pre hardmode it goes up until Moonlord and afterwards it says "Apologies, [name]..
there's not much to comment on right now."

Have you joined a completed world with your current character? Available dialogue will permanently update if the boss is detected as defeated (saved to player file)

ohhh my bad then, I didnt know that when I'd join my friends world it would mess up my progress.
thanks for replying so quickly!

Unfortunately, after testing, it seems this can only be addressed if I were to revamp all "held item" effects entirely. So, this conflict will sadly stay- providing no game-breaking bugs are found

I've published another patch changing the behavior of Terror Unleashed. If it happens again, it will probably be a mod conflict that I can't address at the moment
Well, Momento only lacks its projectile, otherwise, it's still a fairly good medium-ranged melee weapon, frustrating as it may be for a hybrid class.

Hey Luigi, I've been messing about with the suistrume and you should know, it is not refilling to the max health of my character's Active buffs from the astral, as of now, my health increases are:
Max Life Crystals
Max Life Fruit
1 Blood orange from Calamity

1622147895224.png

Upon a completion of Stellar Performance, the ability resets my health to a max of 525, which is the total of the crystals/fruit I've used for health increases.
1622148134664.png

I assume it's set to take to the characters max health, but it is ignoring the health buffs provided to me by the Starfarer
1622148250211.png

I thought I would let you know, but man I love using it!

TLDR
Suistrume is ignoring Starfarer passives

THought you should know, this seems to have some kind of conflict with Another RPG mod (edited). while that mod is active, the visuals for this one simply dont pop up for some reason. I think the visuals are still technically there, but just invisible, as I was able to accidentally choose umbra

Until I find a fix for overridden UI, it'll stay a problem conflict with certain mods that affect UI. Sorry about that!

I've found another (maybe) issue with the suistrume, friend can see the circle stellar performance, but can't hear the song and isn't receiving the buff

To avoid annoyance, only the user can hear the song. As for receiving the buff, did you make sure that you and your friend were on the same team?

Back
Top Bottom