tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

What should be the next addition?

• More weapons

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • More bosses

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Starfarer Active Abilities

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currently having an issue with the mod. The time is stuck at 1:23 PM.
I've done some testing and have figured out the following:
  • Issue is only present while the mod is enabled
  • Issue is only present on a specific world, other worlds have no issues.
  • Disabling the mod makes time work fine again
I also get occasional crashes
Here is the crash log
5/31/2021 12:15:18 AM
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.RenderWater()
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

If you've entered a completed world after the Moon Lord has been defeated, it will continue to be daytime permanently until the Warrior of Light has been defeated (in which the Moon Lord is required for obtaining the summoning item.)
As for the crashes, without further context I can't do much with this information, sorry.

I know you haven't been using Discord that much, but have you got any plans for any mod compatibility apart from Calamity? It would be nice to see my Girls' Frontline mod (Kryuger Collision) has some crossover content of some sort.

Maybe in the far future, but I'd like to slowly get out every single feature/weapon I've planned first. Thanks for understanding!

To avoid annoyance, only the user can hear the song. As for receiving the buff, did you make sure that you and your friend were on the same team?
Yeah, we did, maybe in the future make it a setting to toggle hearing it? cause he was really sad he couldn't hear the song lmao

One minute issue I have with one of the weapons added in the mod so far: Memento Muse not having the Death Sickle as one of its crafting ingredients is a MISSED opportunity. Wonder if this is going to be addressed.

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but with the most recent version on tmodloader when I fight the Warrior of Light, after phase 1 all the music is muted. Like I can open my settings and see the slider at 0% volume for music, and I can't increase it for the duration of the fight.

That's definitely a big, but I'm not sure what's causing it. I'll try to find a fix. Maybe a mod conflict?

I'll have to go through my mods list and see if something else updating messed with it, but it was working fine on v0.5.11

This mod does not seem to have any compatibility with the "Boss Checklist" mod is their any plans for the Warrior of light to be found in this mod?

Played through the mod as a summoner. Very cool weapons, really liked all the references can't wait for more.

Just a suggestion, the boss should probably be immune during the Concentrativity into A World Rent Asunder phases. My summons would just keep hitting him while he was healing and I would immediately push into the final phase.

Love this mod but got a glitch where the Spatial disk kept on saying it was resonating after i killed the Destroyer so if this is where i go to write a bug report here you go

also it is still doing it till this day and it just spams it so some help would be appreciated!

other then that this mod is very wonderful!!!

thankfully it is not really interrupting my gameplay and no lag from it somehow but it is just annoying and can't see anything else that appears in the chat box.

and it does not crash my game as far as I know!

Attachments

• 20210602233753_1.jpg
    20210602233753_1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 115
Played through the mod as a summoner. Very cool weapons, really liked all the references can't wait for more.

Just a suggestion, the boss should probably be immune during the Concentrativity into A World Rent Asunder phases. My summons would just keep hitting him while he was healing and I would immediately push into the final phase.
Good thinking; I totally forgot Summoners could still DPS during that phase. It'll most likely change with 0.6.

Love this mod but got a glitch where the Spatial disk kept on saying it was resonating after i killed the Destroyer so if this is where i go to write a bug report here you go

also it is still doing it till this day and it just spams it so some help would be appreciated!

other then that this mod is very wonderful!!!

thankfully it is not really interrupting my gameplay and no lag from it somehow but it is just annoying and can't see anything else that appears in the chat box.

and it does not crash my game as far as I know!
As far as I know, this has already been patched. Can you tell me if this problem happens again on the latest version?

Some ideas:

5 different Sentry weapons (Expanded Sentries crossover - 2 early-game (Post Queen Bee), 2 hardmode (Pre-Plantera), and 1 post-WoL)
Umbra / Astral Bait (Battlerods crossover)
Early-Game Equipment combinations that benefits either Umbra or Astral
Special interactions when preforming the following:

1. While Fishing (Near a body of water, have a fishing rod in hotbar, and 10 of any Bait)
  2. While Defending the Home (Expanded Sentries crossover - must have 2 sentries out)
  3. While holding an EGO Weapon (AlchemistNPC crossover - a different reaction to each different weapon in the hotbar)
  4. While Revengence is active (Calamity crossover)
  5. While making room for new folk (Must have 10 NPCs, not counting the guide)
  6. While holding any Draedon Equipment (Calamity crossover - Must have an Draedon Weapon at any charge above 0.0%)
  7. While making Music (Thorium crossover - must hold an Bard Weapon)
  8. While eating (Thorium crossover)
  9. While using Summon Weapons (Must have 5+ Summon Slots)

My game crashed after switching the umbra bow into its melee form and trying to hit an enemy with it, I don't have any idea what could of caused the crash, maybe it was trying to calculate the damage after using the riptide bolt ability? I personally don't know what happened

My game crashed after switching the umbra bow into its melee form and trying to hit an enemy with it, I don't have any idea what could of caused the crash, maybe it was trying to calculate the damage after using the riptide bolt ability? I personally don't know what happened
Hello, do you have a crash log by any chance?

I got a bug, the stellar array doesn't open when I right click, both right click and left click interacts with the star farer. Currently, playing with split mod.
I think I discovered the cause of this bug. It only happens for me when I click the green "Confirm your selection" button on the Stellar Array when I have my game paused (Autopause On, inventory open). Unpaused, and it works just fine, but otherwise, the Stellar Array will no longer open. A suitable, but tiresome temporary fix I've discovered until a patch arrives is to restart the game. This fixes the issue, but it can get redundant at times if you're not careful.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but I felt the need to report this as soon as possible just in case it hasn't. ^^'

I think I discovered the cause of this bug. It only happens for me when I click the green "Confirm your selection" button on the Stellar Array when I have my game paused (Autopause On, inventory open). Unpaused, and it works just fine, but otherwise, the Stellar Array will no longer open. A suitable, but tiresome temporary fix I've discovered until a patch arrives is to restart the game. This fixes the issue, but it can get redundant at times if you're not careful.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but I felt the need to report this as soon as possible just in case it hasn't. ^^'
Eventually, this bug was discovered to actually be from the Dual Wielding mod. So, this is probably a different issue. Do you have mods that you think may be affecting this behavior?

Back
Top Bottom