tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

What should be the next addition?

• More weapons

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • More bosses

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Starfarer Active Abilities

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, I couldn't replicate the bug on my end with the mod installed. If it does happen again, would you mind checking what items or accessories you think would interfere with right clicking items?
Sorry, I found the issue. It was the duel wielding mod. It worked after I remove the item from the duel wielding mod slot.

So, I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but after loading the mod up (without any other mods), it immediately crashes without any preamble. The log does say that the Warrior of Light's texture failed to load properly, and I have zero idea why

Sorry about your issue. I can't do anything else to help other than advise to reinstall the mod and/or game, unless the logs reveal another issue

Sorry about your issue. I can't do anything else to help other than advise to reinstall the mod and/or game, unless the logs reveal another issue
I will say that the log also mentions a "System.NotSupportedException: XNA Framework Reach profile supports a maximum texture2D size of 4096"
I assume that it refers to the Warrior of Light's texture, but still doesn't solve much. Either way, I'll try reinstalling the mod and seeing if that works. I'll edit this if it does work or not
Edit: After reinstalling the mod, the error log does not change at all. This kind of error also only happens with this mod in particular, so it's not a fault of the game. I dragged up a few texture heavy mods to make sure, and they worked just fine. I also have the error log if you want me to copy/paste it into here

Last edited:
Hey! I love the look of this mod from what i can see, but I have an issue (probably just one of my intelligence tbh): I cannot progress past the first dialouge! I feel like im missing something.

Yup, thats definitely a bug. Are you using any other mods?
Here’s my mod list
Starsabove
Calamity vainities
Recipe Browser
Yet another boss heath bar
Which mod is this from
Calamity mod (no music)
Calamity mod music
Max Stack Plus Extra
Smart Doors
Omniswing
Calamity mod extra music
Veinminer
Magic Storage
imkSushi
AlchemistNPC lite
Luiafk

im not sure if this is bug but after i got my first essence i checked the again and i got another essence and it happened again the third time but i stopped after that is it supposed to be like that or is it a bug

im not sure if this is bug but after i got my first essence i checked the again and i got another essence and it happened again the third time but i stopped after that is it supposed to be like that or is it a bug
As in underworld essence? Or is it just any essence?
Either way, update 0.5.7 should've fixed that

Here’s my mod list
Starsabove
Calamity vainities
Recipe Browser
Yet another boss heath bar
Which mod is this from
Calamity mod (no music)
Calamity mod music
Max Stack Plus Extra
Smart Doors
Omniswing
Calamity mod extra music
Veinminer
Magic Storage
imkSushi
AlchemistNPC lite
Luiafk
Honestly, just try removing mods one by one to figure it out. Start with the most obvious offender, lets say... imkSushi as an example. Work your way through the mods from there, that's really the best way to go about it. If you have cheat sheet/HERO's mod use that on a character to make testing faster and easier
EDIT: Wait wait wait, I think I might've figured out my issue. Might be because I'm not using the 64 Bit version of tModLoader, which would be an absolutely insane if that was really the problem, but it might be. I'm gonna test this and make sure, give me a while to install 64 Bit to make sure
Edit of the Edit: Figured out my issue with launching the mod! Apparently it only wants to work on the 64 Bit version of tModLoader, which is understandable considering that 64 Bit is better. Just didn't bother to get it until now, time to see what this mod has to offer.

Last edited:
As in underworld essence? Or is it just any essence?
Either way, update 0.5.7 should've fixed that

Honestly, just try removing mods one by one to figure it out. Start with the most obvious offender, lets say... imkSushi as an example. Work your way through the mods from there, that's really the best way to go about it. If you have cheat sheet/HERO's mod use that on a character to make testing faster and easier
EDIT: Wait wait wait, I think I might've figured out my issue. Might be because I'm not using the 64 Bit version of tModLoader, which would be an absolutely insane if that was really the problem, but it might be. I'm gonna test this and make sure, give me a while to install 64 Bit to make sure
Edit of the Edit: Figured out my issue with launching the mod! Apparently it only wants to work on the 64 Bit version of tModLoader, which is understandable considering that 64 Bit is better. Just didn't bother to get it until now, time to see what this mod has to offer.
it was essence of the Aegis , the underworld goddess essence and the essence of the freeshooter

After you finish the unlock conditions for a Essence, there is an internal timer before your Starfarer will give you it. However, if you don't talk with your Starfarer, and instead complete more unlock conditions, these unlocked Essences will be saved up until you claim them, ignoring the internal timer, so players wouldn't have to wait if they forgot to claim every single Essence.

As for this mod requiring 64 bit tModLoader, it shouldn't, but the Warrior of Light sprite does have a lot of cut sprites that raises the actual texture much higher than 4096. Along with other changes, I'll be attempting a fix, coming out in v0.5.8.

Hey! I love the look of this mod from what i can see, but I have an issue (probably just one of my intelligence tbh): I cannot progress past the first dialouge! I feel like im missing something.
If the mod is working as intended, you should see a button to progress dialogue in the bottom right of the dialogue box. Keep in mind both the dialogue box and the Stellar Array are draggable, just in case it ends up off screen.

Hey, love the mod! I found this page because my friends and I weren't getting essence and we realized our mod wasn't updated so we updated and we can get essence in single-player but our characters are synced to the mod and any bosses that we killed prior will no longer give us any essence (we already went through the dialogue which does not repeat), do you have a list of bosses or just a list of all the essences? We just killed Plantera but a full list would be appreciated!

Sorry if this is a stupid question. But how do you get the essence, because it says that a essence is resonanting. Do I have to beat more bosses (I beated King Slime and EOC) or do I have to wait for a while?

Hey, love the mod! I found this page because my friends and I weren't getting essence and we realized our mod wasn't updated so we updated and we can get essence in single-player but our characters are synced to the mod and any bosses that we killed prior will no longer give us any essence (we already went through the dialogue which does not repeat), do you have a list of bosses or just a list of all the essences? We just killed Plantera but a full list would be appreciated!
In the event that something like this happens, there's an item called the "Debug Disk" in the mod files that, when spawned in, will reset all dialogue. You may have to wait a little after resetting dialogue to get the weapon dialogue again, but it should allow you to acquire all the weapons that you've missed.
Sorry if this is a stupid question. But how do you get the essence, because it says that a essence is resonanting. Do I have to beat more bosses (I beated King Slime and EOC) or do I have to wait for a while?
The first Essence (and by association, weapon) is given to you after defeating Skeletron. Once Skeletron is defeated, every boss onwards has a specific Essence tied to it + your chosen Starfarer.

I was wondering if you have established a discord? It would allow others to report bugs and possibly create a great community as well! If you do have one please let me know! I would also be willing with assisting with the creation if one is not made yet.

Well, this is basically as anime a sandbox game like Terraria can EVEN get. I'm surprised. You've managed to blend anime sci-fi, HappyDays's Terraria stories, and Calamity into a neat little package. As a mod creator toiling away on yet another anime-styled mod this seems like a lot of effort was put here. Who created the pixel art portraits for Eridani and Asphodene as seen in the first post and introduction video? I'm flabbergasted that this spritework has eclipsed anything I've done so far. Even regular, stock humanoid NPCs sprites are something that I can't push myself to do! Great job on those two characters! Zoologist, Dryad, Mechanic, Nurse, and Steampunker have a run for their money!

I'm the person behind this thing linked here btw: Terraria: Kryuger Collision - Terraria x Girls' Frontline

I was wondering if you have established a discord? It would allow others to report bugs and possibly create a great community as well! If you do have one please let me know! I would also be willing with assisting with the creation if one is not made yet.
While I can see the benefit of a Discord, for now, it'll just be this forum thread. Thanks for offering to help, though. Maybe when 1.4 tModloader comes out, and the mod has a larger following?
Well, this is basically as anime a sandbox game like Terraria can EVEN get. I'm surprised. You've managed to blend anime sci-fi, HappyDays's Terraria stories, and Calamity into a neat little package. As a mod creator toiling away on yet another anime-styled mod this seems like a lot of effort was put here. Who created the pixel art portraits for Eridani and Asphodene as seen in the first post and introduction video? I'm flabbergasted that this spritework has eclipsed anything I've done so far. Even regular, stock humanoid NPCs sprites are something that I can't push myself to do! Great job on those two characters! Zoologist, Dryad, Mechanic, Nurse, and Steampunker have a run for their money!

I'm the person behind this thing linked here btw: Terraria: Kryuger Collision - Terraria x Girls' Frontline
Thank you for the support; I've seen your mod before too (And play GFL)! The art for the characters was done by me. I'm no artist, but anyone can draw given enough time and mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom