tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

What should be the next addition?

• More weapons

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • More bosses

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Starfarer Active Abilities

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so i found a potential bug with the 0.7.1 update, unless this is intentional. is the danger/low health enemy defeated dialogue supposed to show up all the time when you have a new character with 100hp? because upon starting a new world with one it always shows that instead of the regular cut in dialogue even if you have full health after a fight. checking with a previous character with higher max hp shows the normal dialogue as well as the danger dialogue at lower health. if it is intentional it's kind of funny not taking a single hit during a fight but then the starfarer goes "that was a close one!" or "that was almost bad.."

no worries, just thought i'd bring it up in case it wasn't intentional. been loving the mod so far, got back into playing terraria because i saw a video on it. you've done a really good job with this!

So while I was playing on a new world (only beat boc) with it, thorium and other mods like magic storage, boss checklist and I accidentally went on a world which had moon lord defeated which made the mod mostly unlock everything there was and I was wondering if there is any way to revert that back
I've tried uninstalling the mod and then installing it back though it didnt help as the mod seems to remember what's unlocked

So while I was playing on a new world (only beat boc) with it, thorium and other mods like magic storage, boss checklist and I accidentally went on a world which had moon lord defeated which made the mod mostly unlock everything there was and I was wondering if there is any way to revert that back
I've tried uninstalling the mod and then installing it back though it didnt help as the mod seems to remember what's unlocked
You can use Hero/Cheat Sheet to get a Debug Disk and use it in your newer world. However it seems that the disk can only reset dialogue.

You can use Hero/Cheat Sheet to get a Debug Disk and use it in your newer world. However it seems that the disk can only reset dialogue.
Thank you, that is good enough since it did reset the dialogue and the starfarer acts now only as if i defeated only brain of cthulhu, i can just try to pretend as if the other ones in the stellar array are locked until i beat those bosses

I seem to be running into a bug. im playing the spirit mod with this one and i cant seem to damage the vagrant what so ever. no damage and arrows go right through em. i just defeated the wall of flesh. anyone else have this issue?

Edit: this appears to be a visual bug, as i can still kill the boss, but no hp bar/damage inflicted is shown

Last edited:
I don't know if this is a bug but on the 1.4 alpha the "Aquatic Affinity" perk doesn't seem to be working all the way. It gives me unlimited breath and the ability to swim but I still walk like I'm underwater and no clue if the regen is happening. Is this supposed to happen? If so might I suggest a change in the text for the perk? It currently says "Breathe and walk through water normally. Gain HP regen when wet; become wet when hit." You could have it say "Gain the ability to breathe and swim in water. When wet you gain HP regen, you become wet when hit."
Also does being in water count as you being wet? If so that would be amazing, if not would it be possible to make it so?

Other than that I have not gotten beyond Queen Bee with this mod yet but I'm liking it.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is a bug but on the 1.4 alpha the "Aquatic Affinity" perk doesn't seem to be working all the way. It gives me unlimited breath and the ability to swim but I still walk like I'm underwater and no clue if the regen is happening. Is this supposed to happen? If so might I suggest a change in the text for the perk? It currently says "Breathe and walk through water normally. Gain HP regen when wet; become wet when hit." You could have it say "Gain the ability to breathe and swim in water. When wet you gain HP regen, you become wet when hit."
Also does being in water count as you being wet? If so that would be amazing, if not would it be possible to make it so?

Other than that I have not gotten beyond Queen Bee with this mod yet but I'm liking it.
Hmm... As far as I know the wet regen buff that you gain from the "Aquatic Affinity" can only occur when you get hit by an enemy or traps. It doesn't occur when you're in contact with water E.G. Rain water, sea water,lake water, and liquid honey.

But I agree that it should be able to be activated by "literally" getting wet.

"Wet" refers to the debuff applied by the Water Gun and Duke Fishron's bubbles in vanilla.

I love the mod and have been playing it with my partner, the only issues is we don’t know how to select a stellar nova, we have plenty of prisms from defeating enemies and when our bars fill up we can’t activate the nova trying to interact with the disc doesn’t bring up the option either. Any help with how to access it would be appreciated

Last edited:
I seem to be running into a bug. im playing the spirit mod with this one and i cant seem to damage the vagrant what so ever. no damage and arrows go right through em. i just defeated the wall of flesh. anyone else have this issue?

Edit: this appears to be a visual bug, as i can still kill the boss, but no hp bar/damage inflicted is shown
This boss is a survival test; instead of dealing damage, you just need to dodge the attacks and survive to the end.
I love the mod and have been playing it with my partner, the only issues is we don’t know how to select a stellar nova, we have plenty of prisms from defeating enemies and when our bars fill up we can’t activate the nova trying to interact with the disc doesn’t bring up the option either. Any help with how to access it would be appreciated
Once you have binded the Stellar Nova key, you need to hold the Stellar Disk and press the key to open up the Stellar Nova Menu, this is where you can select Stellar Novas to use. Hope this helps.

is there a certain point/trigger to start geting essences? im nearly at Skeletron on a fresh world w/ calamity mods and ive yet to get essences from interreacting with my chosen twin

Last edited:
at what point to i start to get essences? im nearly at Skele boy on a fresh world w/ calamity mods and ive yet to get s single essence
Right after Skeletron is the first scripted Essence. After this, you'll get Essences randomly after thresholds in world completion.

Здравствуйте, мне очень понравился ваш мод, но я плохо знаю английский и мне немного сложно читать диалоги и играть с модом, будет ли перевод на другие языки: русский, испанский, китайский и другие Буду очень признателен за ответ.

Здравствуйте, мне очень понравился ваш мод, но я плохо знаю английский и мне немного сложно читать диалоги и играть с модом, будет ли перевод на другие языки: русский, испанский, китайский и другие Буду очень признателен за ответ.
(Translated with DeepL) Sorry, I don't understand anything but English and translations would have to come from someone else.
(Переведено с DeepL) Извините, я не понимаю ничего, кроме английского, и перевод должен быть сделан кем-то другим.

i don't know why, but for some reason that summoning named sataneal (or something...)kills me sometimes when i fight against the solar pillar...fyi i use sataneal and stardust dragon, also from splitmode that portal sentry.
is it because i use the wrong item? because there are 2 of this summoning item...one usagi- something and one key-something
still love the mod and hope you continue doing awesome work xD

i don't know why, but for some reason that summoning named sataneal (or something...)kills me sometimes when i fight against the solar pillar...fyi i use sataneal and stardust dragon, also from splitmode that portal sentry.
is it because i use the wrong item? because there are 2 of this summoning item...one usagi- something and one key-something
still love the mod and hope you continue doing awesome work xD
Will fix. Left some code behind, I think.

I been testing the "Umbral Entropy" passive and the Lifesteal seems to be pretty unbalanced.....attacks pretty much increase my health to max right away especially with a rapid fire weapon and i think this should be toned down especially when this mod has cross content with calamity.

Back
Top Bottom