tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

What should be the next addition?

• More weapons

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • More bosses

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Starfarer Active Abilities

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love playing the mod with my friend, but after approximately Wall of flesh (its been getting worst, we have just beaten golem) it's been occasionally just turning off saying that the game ran out of memory, and the weird part is I saw that I have like a gigabyte of storage in the tmod loader mod settings place, me and my friend have played terraria with 30+ mods and this is the first time it has ever happened and my friend suspects its this mod, as this is our first time using it, and even though I really love the fact that here I'm in a way forced to play with a divergent set of items, because of how awesome the essence crafted weapons are. Now, I mostly want advice, is this an actual problem of the mod, or is it just an obvious fix of trying to remove some mods, like the thorium calamity convergence or something else or something else. As I am not on my pc right now, I can't really send the log files, but I will be happy to send em in like 6 hours or so. Thanks in advance, any help would be appreciated.
If the game runs out of memory, consider downloading and using the 64-bit version of tModLoader. It allows for a larger memory allocation, which means it crashes less from running out of memory.

If it continues to run out of memory even after this, however, then consider disabling some mods.

I think my sister and I encountered a bug. We're playing in a world with a bunch of other mods (Calamity being the major one, alongside this) and she recently just crafted the Hollowheart Albion and we noticed that it wasn't doing damage to anything (she tried it on mobs and target dummies, but the projectiles just go through them and don't hurt them at all).

I think my sister and I encountered a bug. We're playing in a world with a bunch of other mods (Calamity being the major one, alongside this) and she recently just crafted the Hollowheart Albion and we noticed that it wasn't doing damage to anything (she tried it on mobs and target dummies, but the projectiles just go through them and don't hurt them at all).
Thanks, I'll work on it.

Maybe I'm just a moron, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to access the Starfarers and the Stellar Array.
Neither here nor in the Mod Description ingame does it say how to craft the Disk.
I am going to assume you are supposed to start with a Disk in your Inventory on a new character but... StartingItems seem to be a bit screwed up for me.
So... Maybe add that to the FAQ or something?

EDIT: While I am already here complaining, I feel it is impossible to make an informed decision on which aspect to take.
Besides that one Sentence when choosing, there is basically no information on how exactly the Aspects differ anywhere.

EDIT2: Great Mod btw. I always forget to say that XD

Last edited:
Maybe I'm just a moron, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to access the Starfarers and the Stellar Array.
Neither here nor in the Mod Description ingame does it say how to craft the Disk.
I am going to assume you are supposed to start with a Disk in your Inventory on a new character but... StartingItems seem to be a bit screwed up for me.
So... Maybe add that to the FAQ or something?

EDIT: While I am already here complaining, I feel it is impossible to make an informed decision on which aspect to take.
Besides that one Sentence when choosing, there is basically no information on how exactly the Aspects differ anywhere.

EDIT2: Great Mod btw. I always forget to say that XD
Yes, you're supposed to start with it in your inventory upon character creation. If you don't have it by then, then you can always use Cheat Sheet to get it since it would be strange if you didn't have it. But if you want to get it naturally, I think it can be crafted with a fallen star. Might be wrong, though, so it might be worth it to check a recipe browser. It's a simple recipe, I know that much. I'll edit this once I hop on to check what it is.
As for the aspects, it's a bit of a hit or miss. You get different weapons based on which aspect you choose, and it doesn't tell you what you get ahead of time, so either you get something you like, or you don't.

Edit: Yes, you can make the Spatial Disk with one (1) Fallen Star.

Last edited:
need some help text box is mostly off screen the one that appears when poisoned cursed or even when rain or a new biome appears im unable to drag it out so i dont know how to fix it

need some help text box is mostly off screen the one that appears when poisoned cursed or even when rain or a new biome appears im unable to drag it out so i dont know how to fix it
Yeah, I think an update might have broken it. It's mostly unimportant; just Starfarer commentary, though certainly a nice touch. I wish I had a better fix for it besides just turning off commentary.

Go to the mod's configuration settings, there's now a setting to adjust the dialogue box position.

after defeating THE VAGRANT OF SPACE AND TIME I can't seem to find a Stellar Array menu after opening it (presumably off-screen) is there a way to fix that?

after defeating THE VAGRANT OF SPACE AND TIME I can't seem to find a Stellar Array menu after opening it (presumably off-screen) is there a way to fix that?
Are you sure you're opening the menu correctly by pressing the keybind while holding the Spatial Disk?

It seems that i can't damage the vagrant of space and time, every
time I hit him he doesn't take damage even tho his health bar is displayed

It seems that i can't damage the vagrant of space and time, every
time I hit him he doesn't take damage even tho his health bar is displayed
I think it's supposed to be like this. Unless I'm mistaken, all you gotta do is avoid its attacks long enough to defeat it.

If i enter a new biome or some text appears on the right for a limited time (from the 2 characters), half of the text if visible on my screen and i cant move it somewhere else, is there a way to fix this.

Also when picking either Eridani or Asphodene their sprites are in a different position then the "choosing" position.
is there anyway to fix it? if so, thank you

If i enter a new biome or some text appears on the right for a limited time (from the 2 characters), half of the text if visible on my screen and i cant move it somewhere else, is there a way to fix this.

Also when picking either Eridani or Asphodene their sprites are in a different position then the "choosing" position.
is there anyway to fix it? if so, thank you
What you're looking for is in the Mod Settings, this should help fix your UI issues.

Holy snap Paper you've got an awesome mod here. Me and my friends have been using it on our multiplayer server without issue thus far. The only real question I have is would there happen to be a list of item/weapon references somewhere? I recognize a fair few of the nods you've made but not all of them. Also more vTuber pets when? : 3 I kid, I kid, keep up the awesome work and if I run into any bugs I'll be sure to say something.

This is a really cool mod! I have one thought though, it's quite a bummer when a weapon really far in is restricted due to your selected Aspect. Can you implement some kind of system that allows us to use weapons from the other aspect at a price or something, or is this too far removed from your vision of the mod? Thanks!

Edit: I saw the debug disk that could reset everything. If I use it, will I have to defeat every boss to unlock every feature again? Or can I just use the debug disk, choose the other Aspect, and spam through all dialogue that comes up again?

Last edited:
I am encounter a downright strange bug where a town NPC from the fargos mutant mod spawned as the warrior of light for someone one my multiplayer world.

This is a really cool mod! I have one thought though, it's quite a bummer when a weapon really far in is restricted due to your selected Aspect. Can you implement some kind of system that allows us to use weapons from the other aspect at a price or something, or is this too far removed from your vision of the mod? Thanks!

Edit: I saw the debug disk that could reset everything. If I use it, will I have to defeat every boss to unlock every feature again? Or can I just use the debug disk, choose the other Aspect, and spam through all dialogue that comes up again?
No, using the Debug Disk means you don't have to fight the bosses again, it'll update to the world's progress.

I am encounter a downright strange bug where a town NPC from the fargos mutant mod spawned as the warrior of light for someone one my multiplayer world.
Sorry, I have absolutely no idea how this bug occured... As long as it isn't reoccurring, I'd just chalk it up to random circumstance.

Back
Top Bottom