tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

What should be the next addition?

• More weapons

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • More bosses

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Starfarer Active Abilities

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hello, me and my friend tried to play tmod with the Stars above mod, but, everytime i try to join him it just says "synching mods" and it just keeps on doing that.

hello, me and my friend tried to play tmod with the Stars above mod, but, everytime i try to join him it just says "synching mods" and it just keeps on doing that.
Make sure the two of you have the exact same versions of the exact same mods enabled.

First off, love the mod. It’s very unique and the powers are awesome and flashy. My issue, and I’m not sure if it’s on my end or not, but it seems like the second boss is extremely laggy, or the game just slows to a crawl making it hard to know what to do. I’ve never had this issue with other mods like Calamity or Thorium. Is there something I can do to fix it?

I LOVE this mod but I'd love an option in the config, rather than disable text, add some option to enable more text! It's like I actually have a friend with the dialog.

The Starfarrer thinks I killed all the vanilla bosses, it is probably because of my friends' overuse of the pandora's box, is there any way to reset the boss log for the star fairer? or at least what essences are gotten from which bosses

I'm loving the mod so far but we've got a little sequence break going on. With Calamity on Expert and revengeance on I had just only fought the Eater of Worlds and the Brain of Cthulhu (Didn't beat either of them RIP I'm using the Both Evils mod.) And then my Starfarer gave me messages saying I had beaten both of them, Skeletron, the WoF, Destroyer, and the Twins and started giving me essences for the weapons one after the other nonstop. It sort of fixed itself and turned off the abilities from WoF but that's about it. It isn't ruining my game or anything I just wanted to let Dev know.
It really is a great mod though.

Hey loving the mod but I did run into a weird issue that I haven't seen anyone post about before. So when I first start up the game and join my multiplayer world I can cast an infinite amount of Stellar Novas and the energy never increases or depletes it's just a blank bar. Now that's cool and all but it is kinda OP. Now I've noticed this fixes itself if I join a Singleplayer world and then join my MP world which then for some reason my energy will start actually increasing and I can't just keep casting the Stellar Nova. My mods are as followed:

AlchemistNPC
Boss Checklist
Calamity Mod
Calamity Mod Infernum Mode
Calamity Mod Music
Calamity's Vanites
Cataclysm
Census - Town NPC Checklist
Esper Class
Fargo's Both Evils
Fargo's Fallen Stars
Fargo's Master Mode
Fargo's Music Mod
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Fargo's Soul Mod DLC
Fargo's Soul Mod
Guardians Mod
Hero's Mod
Helpful Hotkeys
Magic Storage - Extra
Mod Helpers
Mod Support with Census - Town NPC Checklist
Mod of Redemption
Orchid Mod
Recipe Browser
Smart Doors
Spirit Mod
Starter Classes
The Enigma Mod
The Stars Above
Vampire Knives Expanded
Webmilio's Commons Library
Which Mod is This From
Wing Slot
Yet Another Boss Health Bar

I'm running quite a few so I'm definitely using tmodloader x64 if that matters. Anyway keep up the great work!

Hey loving the mod but I did run into a weird issue that I haven't seen anyone post about before. So when I first start up the game and join my multiplayer world I can cast an infinite amount of Stellar Novas and the energy never increases or depletes it's just a blank bar. Now that's cool and all but it is kinda OP. Now I've noticed this fixes itself if I join a Singleplayer world and then join my MP world which then for some reason my energy will start actually increasing and I can't just keep casting the Stellar Nova. My mods are as followed:

AlchemistNPC
Boss Checklist
Calamity Mod
Calamity Mod Infernum Mode
Calamity Mod Music
Calamity's Vanites
Cataclysm
Census - Town NPC Checklist
Esper Class
Fargo's Both Evils
Fargo's Fallen Stars
Fargo's Master Mode
Fargo's Music Mod
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Fargo's Soul Mod DLC
Fargo's Soul Mod
Guardians Mod
Hero's Mod
Helpful Hotkeys
Magic Storage - Extra
Mod Helpers
Mod Support with Census - Town NPC Checklist
Mod of Redemption
Orchid Mod
Recipe Browser
Smart Doors
Spirit Mod
Starter Classes
The Enigma Mod
The Stars Above
Vampire Knives Expanded
Webmilio's Commons Library
Which Mod is This From
Wing Slot
Yet Another Boss Health Bar

I'm running quite a few so I'm definitely using tmodloader x64 if that matters. Anyway keep up the great work!
Thanks, I'll see what I can do.

I'm loving the mod so far but we've got a little sequence break going on. With Calamity on Expert and revengeance on I had just only fought the Eater of Worlds and the Brain of Cthulhu (Didn't beat either of them RIP I'm using the Both Evils mod.) And then my Starfarer gave me messages saying I had beaten both of them, Skeletron, the WoF, Destroyer, and the Twins and started giving me essences for the weapons one after the other nonstop. It sort of fixed itself and turned off the abilities from WoF but that's about it. It isn't ruining my game or anything I just wanted to let Dev know.
It really is a great mod though.
Not too sure what the issue could be, but using the Debug Disk should update all players in the current world to the progress of said world.

The Starfarrer thinks I killed all the vanilla bosses, it is probably because of my friends' overuse of the pandora's box, is there any way to reset the boss log for the star fairer? or at least what essences are gotten from which bosses
See above reply.

Hello I seem to have a bug we’re when fighting the burnished king I pick up and get the stolen life force as an item in my inventory this also applies to the star pieces that show when you have the luminary wand this kinda makes sorting my inventory annoying and the fight with the burnished king basically impossible

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 217
I love this mod, it makes me happy. I've been growing bored with Calamity recently because it's turned into more of a bloat mod like Tremor was. But not only does this mod put quality before quantity, it even has provides a bit of commentary that Calamity is lacking.
It's like everything in this mod is meaningful, unique, has a purpose, and doesn't mess up the game's difficulty.

Definitely a 10/10 mod, will be keeping an eye on it!
It would be super cool if you added in pregnant skins for the girls tho.

I don't know if anybody's mentioned this yet but I would love an option in the config that makes it so that your starfarer gives that boss specific dialogue at the beginning of the first fight every time you fight a boss instead of only the first time. It already happens with bosses that don't have specific dialogue, and I sometimes miss the specific dialogue when it is said, so I'd love to be able to see it again.

Hello, I can't seem to get The Progenitor's Wish to drop for me. I know I was supposed to kill the Moon Lord for it to drop, but it never has any of the times I've killed him. Is there any other way I can get it aside from killing the Mood Lord?

Hello, I can't seem to get The Progenitor's Wish to drop for me. I know I was supposed to kill the Moon Lord for it to drop, but it never has any of the times I've killed him. Is there any other way I can get it aside from killing the Mood Lord?
You'll have to progress the dialogue to obtain the boss spawn items on the latest version.

You'll have to progress the dialogue to obtain the boss spawn items on the latest version.
I believe I've done that as much as I can, but nothing seems to have changed. Whenever I click on the spatial disk it pops up this line of dialogue, and it was giving that same line before my first comment. Am I just dumb, or is this not what you mean by progress the dialogue? ;-;

1638946549770.png

I believe I've done that as much as I can, but nothing seems to have changed. Whenever I click on the spatial disk it pops up this line of dialogue, and it was giving that same line before my first comment. Am I just dumb, or is this not what you mean by progress the dialogue? ;-;

View attachment 350096
This is correct, but if you haven't fought the Vagrant of Space and Time you'll miss out on some specific dialogue as well as the boss spawn items. If this has already been done I can look into your problem further.

This is correct, but if you haven't fought the Vagrant of Space and Time you'll miss out on some specific dialogue as well as the boss spawn items. If this has already been done I can look into your problem further.
You were right, I had not fought the Vagrant of Space. I was under the impression that it would drop as an item from me killing the Moon Lord, not from interacting with the spatial disk. Thank you for clarifying this (─‿─)

I only defeated the eye of cthulhu but it unlocked almost every ability in the stellar array and it gave me a bunch of different essences

playing with calamity, how do I get the EMPOWERED totem of light, we really need a wiki for this. And what do the Mnemonic traces do? I just beat the jungle dragon and can't figure any of it out.

Back
Top Bottom