tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

What should be the next addition?

• More weapons

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • More bosses

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Starfarer Active Abilities

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When i fight VAGRANT OF SPACE AND TIME and he cast meteor shower my game crashes. I tried reinstaling the mod, i checked if my any other big mod is cause the issue. From my trying to figure out what causing the issue it looked like when the projectil is hitting the tile it crashes terraria. I don't have any crash logs or at least i don't know where to find them. I would really appreciate the help.

is the incompatibility with Ancients Awakened not being able to use a Stellar Nova? I don't see an energy gauge anywhere, and I tried fighting a boss (Skeletron) for a while with Astral Mantle equipped for faster nova energy regen, after dodging for a while and pressing the keybind nothing happened. Haven't any crashes at least.

edit: nevermind the gauge was hidden behind my hotbar and took *ages* to fill up lmao works perfectly👌

Last edited:
Hiya! Doing a death mode calamity summoner playthrough with this mod and I’m really enjoying it.

I’ve noticed one issue though. When I get the Ink Witch down low enough she uses an attack called “Garden of Avalon” and the boss fight just ends. Any idea what could be causing this?

Hiya! Doing a death mode calamity summoner playthrough with this mod and I’m really enjoying it.

I’ve noticed one issue though. When I get the Ink Witch down low enough she uses an attack called “Garden of Avalon” and the boss fight just ends. Any idea what could be causing this?
Rest assured I'm working on it, but it may be some time until a fix can be found.

An error occurred and the mod could not be loaded.
System.NotSupportedException: XNA Framework HiDef profile supports a maximum Texture2D size of 4096.
Please be considerate of low spec PC users.Is high resolution really that essential?

Last edited:
Hi, Is it normal that Nalhaun, the Burnished King has 240.000 health and Penthesilea, the Witch of Ink has 640.000 health ?

hi, i love how this mod is going but the burnished king is SUPER HARD, idk if its a glitch or something but i just suddenly die instantly and even if i'm in god mode, its really frustrating lol

hi, i love how this mod is going but the burnished king is SUPER HARD, idk if its a glitch or something but i just suddenly die instantly and even if i'm in god mode, its really frustrating lol
there's a meter above you. if it reaches 0 you instantly die. to fill it, damaging him will spawn pick ups that fill it

Can't access the stellar array after killing the ice queen, everything else works. I have the split mod and spirit mod

I love the mod makes the game so much more fun, however there are some serious bugs that just frustrate me. It's mostly that during bossfights the huge hitbox attacks seem to randomly hit for no reason. I'm at the Warrior of Light right now and about 1 in 4 fights i get instakilled despite being nowhere near the hitboxes, and sometimes i get hit by seemingly nothing. Had the same problem with the witch of ink, though i usually got hit for 15. Still gets annoying as i just keep losing adrenaline, as i am playing with calamity.

This may just be me, but I was wondering it there would be any way that if you switched an ranged aspected weapon to magic, it would consume mana instead of bullets? I got really excited seeing I could switch the damage types and still use Death in Four Acts in my magic playthrough, but if it doesn't use up my mana it kinda feels like cheating

If it's not possible or even just too hard to be worth it to implement I understand, just figured I'd ask.

Is there any way to change the weapon damage type to rogue? I would like to use the awesome weapons from the mod as a rogue but the only options I see in the UI are melee, magic, ranged, and summoning. Sorry if there is already a way to do this, I haven't been able to find it in any documentation or in game.

love this mod and hope it is still getting updated. Though i think it needs a little more guidance on how to progress but other than that pretty fun and the boss tracks rock

love this mod and hope it is still getting updated. Though i think it needs a little more guidance on how to progress but other than that pretty fun and the boss tracks rock
It gets updated every few days usually, though the next version is 1.0 so it will be a while, i'd guess 2-3 weeks longer.

Back
Top Bottom