tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

What should be the next addition?

• More weapons

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • More bosses

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Starfarer Active Abilities

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
你好,我将这个mod和其他mod一起启动。当我打完克苏鲁之脑,克苏鲁之眼,骷髅王,史莱姆王。就已经跳出我还未击败的更多boss的提示。

I really liked this mod, but there is a problem. When playing with a friend in multiplayer, moving between worlds does not work. After selecting the world on the map, the message appears in the chat: Multiplayer compatibility mode enabled: spawning relevant items instead of attempting transistor. And after that, the Celestraid root item is issued. Everything works well in the singleplayer

I really liked this mod, but there is a problem. When playing with a friend in multiplayer, moving between worlds does not work. After selecting the world on the map, the message appears in the chat: Multiplayer compatibility mode enabled: spawning relevant items instead of attempting transistor. And after that, the Celestraid root item is issued. Everything works well in the singleplayer
Look in the mod config. There is a setting called "Disable multiplayer compatibility-fix for cosmic voyages". You have to turn it on. I haven't tried it in multiplayer myself and it says it can be buggy in multiplayer, so keep that in mind.

Error: Ultima Thule "Right-Click" on mouse Debuff/Buff created a paradox of Immortality/ ascending to the literal definition of un-moveable object.

Solution: Disabling the Mod entirely, load back into world/character discard weapon "Ultima Thule" & never touch it again until it's fixed.

Attachments

• Ultima Bugg.png
    Ultima Bugg.png
    633.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
The Weapon "Ultima Thule" frozen everything permanently for me (I can save & exit etc) However I have no movement character-wise, I think the Debuff Timer froze on me so now it's stuck. Obviously any way to fix this on my end? Appreciate any help.

Not experienced with luiafk, but isn't the mod capable of giving you buffs and debuffs? If that's the case, trying giving yourself buffs until you end up getting rid of the debuff due to the buff limit. That is, if you  have a buff limit, i know there are some mods that remove it.

Not experienced with luiafk, but isn't the mod capable of giving you buffs and debuffs? If that's the case, trying giving yourself buffs until you end up getting rid of the debuff due to the buff limit. That is, if you  have a buff limit, i know there are some mods that remove it.
I tried to play around with the Buff Limits/ with no luck. I even tried downloading an "Instant Death" Mod to no avail except an error message, so then it finally hit me that I could just disable Stars Above to disable the weapon/debuffs to re-enable my character & that worked just fine, granted I decided to toss the weapon since it's debuff/invincibility buff are game breaking atm lmao, appreciate the efforts in trying to help out.

Hey. Every new world I make, NPCs are just.... standing there. Enemies don't spawn, projectiles don't move.... nothing.

Easily one of the best mods ever made for Terraria. The way all those banter and functions are implemented, does make the whole world more interactive and alive.
The Weapon mechanics + Stellar Array is unmatched on this scale and the boss mechanics are a class on its own.

Highly recommended

Hello, i am in need of help. I was playing one day and i saw a chat message saying "The sky is suffused with overwhelming light" and i have no idea what it means but the only thing i know is that it comes from the mod and it pauses time.

Hello, i am in need of help. I was playing one day and i saw a chat message saying "The sky is suffused with overwhelming light" and i have no idea what it means but the only thing i know is that it comes from the mod and it pauses time.
It means the conditions to fight a specific boss have been met and if you wish night to return to your world you'll need to defeat it.

Back
Top Bottom