tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

What should be the next addition?

• More weapons

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • More bosses

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Starfarer Active Abilities

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 332849

Choose between either the Umbral or Astral Aspect, and unlock unique equippable abilities
within the Stellar Array, mixing and matching them to perfect your build.

With hundreds of unique dialogue lines for each Starfarer, you will become stronger side-by-side with them,
and arm yourselves for the challenges to come.

View attachment 332758
The Official Trailer for The Stars Above

View attachment 325069

View attachment 321709

STARFARERS

The Stars Above's flagship feature: Meet Eridani and Asphodene, masters of Umbral and Astral respectively.
Empowered by their strength and led by their guidance, you will be able to challenge any foe Terraria has to offer.

View attachment 321707
STELLAR ARRAY

Master the Stellar Array, a powerful supplement to player growth.
With 18 powerful passive abilities separated into 3 distinct tiers, you can mix and match to become the strongest Terrarian.
It is important to balance strength with cost to create the most efficient setup.
View attachment 325069

STELLAR NOVAS

With the release of v0.6 Supernova, unlock FIVE incredibly powerful Stellar Novas to turn the tide of battle,
and then modify and upgrade your Stellar Novas with Stellar Prisms. Stellar Novas have unique sub-abilities exclusive to each Starfarer, so find one that works for you! By defeating bosses, Stellar Novas will become stronger!

View attachment 332764
STELLAR PRISMS

Along with Stellar Novas are Stellar Prisms; obtained from mobs (1/1000 chance) after the Vagrant of Space and Time is defeated, you can attach these crystals to your Stellar Novas to change their stats! Additionally, some rare Prisms provide powerful, unique passives for even more customization.
View attachment 325069
View attachment 321706
WEAPONS

There are a myriad of new weapons exclusive to your respective Aspect carefully made with
unique gameplay in mind. This mod embraces quality over quantity; each weapon is tailored to provide a
fresh experience, and you may recognize some of them...

*Certain weapons shown will be added at a later date, not all weapons are pictured

View attachment 325069
BOSSES

View attachment 332754
THE VAGRANT OF SPACE AND TIME

Once the Wall of Flesh has been defeated, you can challenge this mysterious individual. Defeat them, and obtain the ability to cast Stellar Novas as well as unlock Stellar Prisms.
View attachment 321711
THE WARRIOR OF LIGHT

At the end of your journey, The Stars Above has one last challenge for you: The Warrior of Light.
This fight will pit you against the pinnacle of heroes, testing
your strength and willpower. Boasting unique AI and never-before-seen mechanics, it will push you to your limits- and beyond.

In Expert Mode, prepare for a challenge that will bring you to your knees.

View attachment 325069
CROSSOVER CONTENT

For enjoyers of the Calamity Mod:
Several weapons are custom-tailored to suit the post-Moon Lord endgame the Calamity Mod offers,
with more on the way.
Additionally, you can obtain a Stellar Prism that drastically buffs Stellar Novas for Calamity endgame.
These weapons will have alternative crafting recipes and damage scaled to the Calamity Mod if it is installed.

This mod has total compatibility with Boss Checklist.

EXTRA

This mod is meant to be utilized in tandem with other mods to enhance the gameplay experience.

Fully compatible with multiplayer, but there may be some desync issues.
Compatible with saves, but highly recommended to start a new playthrough.

This mod comprises of lots of large-scale UI elements. For best results, play with 1920x1080 resolution if possible.

Bonus: Listen to the Vagrant of Space and Time's theme!

CHANGELOG

Please post on the Forum Page with any more bugs!

FAQ

Q: Where can I fight The Vagrant of Space and Time?
The Wall of Flesh drops an item called "The Shattered Disk." This item will summon the boss.

Q: How do I cast Stellar Novas?
After binding the key in the Options menu, while holding the Spatial Disk, press the key to open the Stellar Nova Menu. Once you've equipped a Stellar Nova, you gain Stellar Nova Energy naturally in combat, and pressing the key with a full gauge will use the ability.

Q: Where do I find Prisms?
Prisms drop from any enemy with a 1/1000 chance after the Vagrant of Space and Time is defeated. Tier 2 Prisms, as of now, only drop from the Warrior of Light.

Q: Where can I fight The Warrior of Light?
After defeating the Moon Lord, he will drop an item called "The Progenitor's Wish" which will summon the Warrior of Light.

Q: My world is under "Light Everlasting!" How do I fix it?
After the Moon Lord is defeated, the world will be trapped in a permanent day cycle until the Warrior of Light is defeated.

Q: I accidentally lost a Essence; how can I get it back?
After defeating the Vagrant of Space and Time, craft the Enigmatic Dust into an Enigmatic Memory. This will grant you a random Essence available to you upon use. Please note the two endgame Essences are unavailable through this method; lose them, and they're gone forever!

DOWNLOAD
Get the mod on the tModLoader browser or on Github: ThePaperLuigi/TheStarsAbove

View attachment 325069
Help spread the word by using a signature!

View attachment 325069
AFTERWORD:

Thank you to everyone on the tModLoader discord, and anyone who makes their mods open-source! I would have never done it without you!

Hello everyone! This has been a 8 month passion project coded, drawn, animated, and tested by one person: me! Thank you for all your support!

- - Donate here on Ko-Fi! - -

hi when i try to host a multiplayer server with this mod my friend cant seem to join, hes stuck at loading this mod... any solutions?

If i download this (like i have) do i need to create a new world or is it fine to use a pre-existing world??
You can use a pre-existing world (there's no worldgen) but it's recommended to start fresh.
hi when i try to host a multiplayer server with this mod my friend cant seem to join, hes stuck at loading this mod... any solutions?
Do you have the logs for both server and client? There's a lot of things that can go on upon connecting to a server that might mess things up.

Hey, I was planning to do some preliminary mod compatibility with my GFL mod (Kryuger Collision), mainly with some of its accessories having support for some of this mod's weapons. Do you mind allowing permission for that?

You can use a pre-existing world (there's no worldgen) but it's recommended to start fresh.

Do you have the logs for both server and client? There's a lot of things that can go on upon connecting to a server that might mess things up.
heres the log for my friends client thats having trouble entering, and logs for my server. my friend said that every time he restarts the game, he has to redownload the mod. he tried uninstalling already, doesnt seem to help. any ideas?

Attachments

• client.log
    18.1 KB · Views: 85
  • server.log
    17 KB · Views: 80
Hey, I was planning to do some preliminary mod compatibility with my GFL mod (Kryuger Collision), mainly with some of its accessories having support for some of this mod's weapons. Do you mind allowing permission for that?
Sure, go ahead.
heres the log for my friends client thats having trouble entering, and logs for my server. my friend said that every time he restarts the game, he has to redownload the mod. he tried uninstalling already, doesnt seem to help. any ideas?
Thanks for the logs. I'll look into them when I'm free.
EDIT: From what I can tell, my mod doesn't load on their end when initiating tModLoader. To be honest, I have no idea how to fix this problem.. Sorry.

Last edited:
I have a problem with Light Everlasting. The problem is... I can't beat the Warrior of Light. Not because I'm too weak, or noob, but because the game crashes when the warrior has half HP after healing, and I don't want my world to always have Light Everlasting. What to do?

Just playing the mod and found some problems with weapons:
1.Crimson Outbreak cannot crit (even with 100% crit chance)
Mods list is in the pic
2.Is the Alatus, Conqueror of Demons a WIP item? I can't figure it out how to use its abilities, as doing what the tooltip says doesn't always trigger the effect.

and another little question, who's the older sister, Eridani or Asphodene?:indifferent:

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 91
I have a problem with Light Everlasting. The problem is... I can't beat the Warrior of Light. Not because I'm too weak, or noob, but because the game crashes when the warrior has half HP after healing, and I don't want my world to always have Light Everlasting. What to do?
Can I get the crash logs?

Just playing the mod and found some problems with weapons:
1.Crimson Outbreak cannot crit (even with 100% crit chance)
Mods list is in the pic
2.Is the Alatus, Conqueror of Demons a WIP item? I can't figure it out how to use its abilities, as doing what the tooltip says doesn't always trigger the effect.

and another little question, who's the older sister, Eridani or Asphodene?:indifferent:
Thanks, I'll look into 1. As for 2. Alatus went unfinished to instead work on Drachenlance. Maybe one day I'll get around to it. As for 3... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I already defeated warrior of light, and read the dialog about it with my starfarer (something about finally putting him to rest), and when i try to left-click my spatial disk once again i get a game crash with this log (single player):

[10:45:44] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformationMatrix)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin()
at Terraria.Main.RenderBackground()
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
[10:45:44] [1/FATAL] [Terraria]: Main engine crash
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformationMatrix)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

World does not seem to matter.
My mod list:
[
"AlchemistNPCLite",
"AutoTrash",
"BossChecklist",
"BossCursor",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"Census",
"Gensokyo",
"imkSushisMod",
"LansUncraftItems",
"Luiafk",
"MagicStorage",
"MaxStackPlus",
"OmniSwing",
"RecipeBrowser",
"StarsAbove",
"TimeAcceleration",
"VeinMiner",
"WeaponOutLite",
"MrPlagueRaces",
"CheatSheet",
"NoMoreTombs",
"StopDying"
]

Edit: I managed to use it a couple more times, with my starfarer giving me essences, without crasing, and then it crashed again.

Log:
[12:29:00] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
[12:29:00] [1/FATAL] [Terraria]: Main engine crash
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.

Last edited:
I already defeated warrior of light, and read the dialog about it with my starfarer (something about finally putting him to rest), and when i try to left-click my spatial disk once again i get a game crash with this log (single player):

[10:45:44] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
[10:45:44] [1/FATAL] [Terraria]: Main engine crash

World does not seem to matter.
My mod list:
[
"AlchemistNPCLite",
"AutoTrash",
"BossChecklist",
"BossCursor",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"Census",
"Gensokyo",
"imkSushisMod",
"LansUncraftItems",
"Luiafk",
"MagicStorage",
"MaxStackPlus",
"OmniSwing",
"RecipeBrowser",
"StarsAbove",
"TimeAcceleration",
"VeinMiner",
"WeaponOutLite",
"MrPlagueRaces",
"CheatSheet",
"NoMoreTombs",
"StopDying"
]

Edit: I managed to use it a couple more times, with my starfarer giving me essences, without crasing, and then it crashed again.

Log:
[12:29:00] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but if you can send me the whole crash log, that would be very helpful. Thanks

I apologize for the inconvenience, but if you can send me the whole crash log, that would be very helpful. Thanks
It stopped crashing after i defeated Vagrant of space and time a couple times. I get my hands on this mod after already defeating plantera, and started to really play it after supreme calamitas, so i think it was kinda broken due to my extremely uneven progression. So after Vagrant I got new dialoges with starfarer and Perseus (it is also when they said that i can use Novas, but i already could use all of them at that moment since i beat all the bosses before Vagrant), and now looks like I have reached the end, no new lines are showing.
Also I am not sure how to get myself stellar prisms, it looks like they dropped from usual mobs, but Vagrant and Warrior does not seem like dropping them at all.
I still have this old log in case you need it though.

[12:26:54] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.8.4 Win32NT client (8/3/2021)
[12:26:54] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.8
[12:26:54] [1/INFO] [tML]: Engine: FNA
[12:26:54] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader\tModLoader64bit.exe
[12:26:54] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader
[12:26:54] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters:
[12:26:54] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=19.12.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:26:54] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=19.12.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> MonoMod.Utils, Version=19.12.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:26:54] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=19.12.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Mono.Cecil, Version=0.11.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
[12:26:55] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Ionic.Zip.Reduced, Version=1.9.1.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=edbe51ad942a3f5c
[12:26:55] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> FNA, Version=20.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:26:55] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Newtonsoft.Json, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed
[12:26:55] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Steamworks.NET, Version=9.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:26:55] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: ReLogic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> FNA, Version=17.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:26:55] [1/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference FNA -> Version=17.4.0.0 -> 20.4.0.0
[12:26:56] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL '/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib': Не найден указанный модуль. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.MetalDevice.sel_registerName(Byte[] name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.MetalDevice..cctor()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.CreateWindow()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game..ctor()
at Terraria.Main..ctor()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

[12:26:56] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.IO.WorldFile::LoadChests(BinaryReader) added by tModLoader
[12:26:56] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.IO.WorldFile::SaveChests(BinaryWriter) added by tModLoader
[12:26:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Checking Steam installation...
[12:26:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Steam installation OK.
[12:26:58] [1/DEBUG] [Terraria]: Graphics Device: Generic PnP Monitor {{Width:1920 Height:1080 Format:Color}}
[12:27:00] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Loaded 1000 vanilla assets
[12:27:01] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Loaded 2000 vanilla assets
[12:27:03] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Loaded 3000 vanilla assets
[12:27:04] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Loaded 4000 vanilla assets
[12:27:05] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Loaded 5000 vanilla assets
[12:27:06] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: FNA, Version=20.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> ReLogic
[12:27:06] [1/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference ReLogic -> Version= -> 1.0.0.0
[12:27:06] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: FNA, Version=20.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> ReLogic
[12:27:08] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Fallback synchronization context assigned
[12:27:08] [6/INFO] [Terraria]: JIT loading finished
[12:27:11] [7/INFO] [tML]: Unloading mods
[12:27:11] [7/INFO] [tML]: Finding Mods...
[12:27:13] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: CalamityMod
[12:27:14] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: CalamityModMusic
[12:27:14] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: AlchemistNPCLite
[12:27:14] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: AutoTrash
[12:27:15] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: BossChecklist
[12:27:15] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: BossCursor
[12:27:15] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: Census
[12:27:15] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: CheatSheet
[12:27:15] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: Gensokyo
[12:27:15] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: imkSushisMod
[12:27:16] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: LansUncraftItems
[12:27:16] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: Luiafk
[12:27:16] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: MagicStorage
[12:27:16] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: MaxStackPlus
[12:27:16] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: MrPlagueRaces
[12:27:16] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: NoMoreTombs
[12:27:17] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: OmniSwing
[12:27:17] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: RecipeBrowser
[12:27:17] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: StarsAbove
[12:27:17] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: StopDying
[12:27:17] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: TimeAcceleration
[12:27:17] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: VeinMiner
[12:27:18] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: WeaponOutLite
[12:27:18] [7/INFO] [tML]: Instantiating Mods...
[12:27:18] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Terraria, Version=1.3.5.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:18] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> FNA, Version=17.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:18] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference FNA -> Version=17.3.0.0 -> 20.4.0.0
[12:27:18] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: AlchemistNPCLite_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:20] [7/WARN] [tML]: Tried to forward ErrorLogger.Log for mod WeaponOutLite but failed (mod not found!)
[12:27:20] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: ModLoader v0.11.8.4
[12:27:23] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: CalamityMod v1.4.5.7
[12:27:24] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> MP3Sharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:24] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> NVorbis, Version=0.8.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> MonoMod.Utils, Version=20.5.14.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:29] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference MonoMod.Utils -> Version=20.5.14.1 -> 19.12.19.1
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> TerrariaHooks, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.Wiring::HitWireSingle(int, int) modified by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Mono.Cecil, Version=0.11.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
[12:27:29] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference Mono.Cecil -> Version=0.11.2.0 -> 0.11.1.0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.Main::InitLifeBytes() added by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.NPC::SlimeRainSpawns(int) added by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.WorldGen::MakeDungeon(int, int) modified by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.WorldGen::GrowLivingTree(int, int) modified by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.WorldGen::OpenDoor(int, int, int) added by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.WorldGen::CloseDoor(int, int, bool) added by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.Main::UpdateTime() modified by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.Main::UpdateTime_SpawnTownNPCs() added by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:30] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: CalamityModMusic v1.4.5.3
[12:27:30] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: AlchemistNPCLite v1.7.4
[12:27:30] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: AutoTrash v0.5.1
[12:27:31] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: BossChecklist v1.1.5.5
[12:27:31] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.GameContent.Events.DD2Event::WinInvasionInternal() added by BossChecklist_0
[12:27:31] [7/INFO] [BossChecklist]: Boss Log integration messages will not be logged.
[12:27:31] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: BossCursor v1.5.1
[12:27:32] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: Census v0.3.1
[12:27:32] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: Census_0, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> MonoMod.Utils, Version=19.5.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:32] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference MonoMod.Utils -> Version=19.5.19.1 -> 19.12.19.1
[12:27:32] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.Main::UpdateTime_SpawnTownNPCs() modified by Census_0
[12:27:32] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: Census_0, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Mono.Cecil, Version=0.10.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
[12:27:32] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference Mono.Cecil -> Version=0.10.3.0 -> 0.11.1.0
[12:27:32] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: CheatSheet v0.6.6.4
[12:27:32] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: Gensokyo v0.7.2.2
[12:27:33] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: imkSushisMod v4.3.1
[12:27:33] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: LansUncraftItems v1.31.3
[12:27:33] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: Luiafk v1.0.0.130
[12:27:33] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: MagicStorage v0.4.3.6
[12:27:33] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.NetMessage::SendData(int, int, int, NetworkText, int, float, float, float, int, int, int) added by MagicStorage_0
[12:27:34] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.MessageBuffer::GetData(int, int, out int) added by MagicStorage_0
[12:27:34] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: MaxStackPlus v21.0
[12:27:34] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: MrPlagueRaces v1.13.5
[12:27:35] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: NoMoreTombs v1.1.2
[12:27:35] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: NoMoreTombs_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> MonoMod.Utils, Version=20.11.16.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:35] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference MonoMod.Utils -> Version=20.11.16.1 -> 19.12.19.1
[12:27:35] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.Player::DropTombstone(int, NetworkText, int) added by NoMoreTombs_0
[12:27:35] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.Player::KillMe(PlayerDeathReason, double, int, bool) modified by NoMoreTombs_0
[12:27:35] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: NoMoreTombs_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Mono.Cecil, Version=0.11.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
[12:27:35] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference Mono.Cecil -> Version=0.11.3.0 -> 0.11.1.0
[12:27:35] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: OmniSwing v3.0.1
[12:27:36] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: RecipeBrowser v0.8.9
[12:27:36] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.Recipe::FindRecipes() added by RecipeBrowser_0
[12:27:36] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.Player::AdjTiles() added by RecipeBrowser_0
[12:27:36] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: StarsAbove v0.6.12
[12:27:38] [7/INFO] [StarsAbove]: StarsAbove Stars Above log
[12:27:38] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: StopDying v1.1
[12:27:38] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: TimeAcceleration v1.0.2
[12:27:38] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: VeinMiner v1.3.1
[12:27:38] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Web Request: http://textuploader.com/dhrr7/raw
[12:27:38] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Web Request: Ресурс заблокирован - Resource is blocked
[12:27:39] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: WeaponOutLite v0.1
[12:27:39] [7/INFO] [tML]: Setting up...
[12:27:39] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: ModLoader v0.11.8.4
[12:27:39] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: CalamityMod v1.4.5.7
[12:27:41] [7/INFO] [CalamityMod]: ModLoader version > 0.11.7.7 detected. Mechworm UUID workaround is disabled.
[12:27:41] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: CalamityModMusic v1.4.5.3
[12:27:41] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.Main::UpdateAudio() modified by CalamityModMusic_0
[12:27:41] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: AlchemistNPCLite v1.7.4
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: AutoTrash v0.5.1
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: BossChecklist v1.1.5.5
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: BossCursor v1.5.1
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: Census v0.3.1
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: CheatSheet v0.6.6.4
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: Gensokyo v0.7.2.2
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: imkSushisMod v4.3.1
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: LansUncraftItems v1.31.3
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: Luiafk v1.0.0.130
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: MagicStorage v0.4.3.6
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: MaxStackPlus v21.0
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: MrPlagueRaces v1.13.5
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: NoMoreTombs v1.1.2
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: OmniSwing v3.0.1
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: RecipeBrowser v0.8.9
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: StarsAbove v0.6.12
[12:27:44] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: StopDying v1.1
[12:27:44] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: TimeAcceleration v1.0.2
[12:27:44] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: VeinMiner v1.3.1
[12:27:44] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: WeaponOutLite v0.1
[12:27:44] [7/INFO] [tML]: RAM usage: 3.2 GB
[12:27:44] [7/INFO] [tML]: Adding Recipes...
[12:27:45] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> RecipeBrowser_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:45] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> RecipeBrowser_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:48] [10/INFO] [Terraria]: Loading World: Tempest, IsCloud=False
[12:27:48] [10/INFO] [StatusText]: Resetting game objects
[12:27:49] [10/INFO] [StatusText]: Loading world data
[12:27:50] [10/INFO] [StatusText]: Settling liquids
[12:27:51] [10/INFO] [StatusText]: Loading map data
[12:27:52] [10/INFO] [StatusText]: Drawing map
[12:27:54] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Entering world with player: Tempest, IsCloud=False
[12:28:11] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: AlchemistNPCLite_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:28:37] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.Main::UpdateAudio() modified by CalamityModMusic_0
[12:28:37] [6/INFO] [StatusText]: Saving map data
[12:28:38] [6/INFO] [StatusText]: Saving world data
[12:28:38] [6/INFO] [StatusText]: Validating world save
[12:28:41] [27/INFO] [Terraria]: Loading World: Tempest, IsCloud=False
[12:28:42] [27/INFO] [StatusText]: Resetting game objects
[12:28:42] [27/INFO] [StatusText]: Loading world data
[12:28:43] [27/INFO] [StatusText]: Settling liquids
[12:28:44] [27/INFO] [StatusText]: Loading map data
[12:28:45] [27/INFO] [StatusText]: Drawing map
[12:28:45] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Entering world with player: Tempest, IsCloud=False
[12:29:00] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.MissingResourceException: Expected resource not found:
UI/Starfarers/A11
Closest guess: (Is there a spelling or folder placement error?)
UI/Starfarers/HA11

at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.GetTexture(String name)
at StarsAbove.UI.Starfarers.AsphodeneText.DrawSelf(SpriteBatch spriteBatch) in StarsAbove\UI\Starfarers\AsphodeneText.cs:line 161
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at StarsAbove.StarsAbove.<ModifyInterfaceLayers>b__52_3() in StarsAbove.cs:line 366
at Terraria.UI.GameInterfaceLayer.Draw()
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface(GameTime gameTime)

It stopped crashing after i defeated Vagrant of space and time a couple times. I get my hands on this mod after already defeating plantera, and started to really play it after supreme calamitas, so i think it was kinda broken due to my extremely uneven progression. So after Vagrant I got new dialoges with starfarer and Perseus (it is also when they said that i can use Novas, but i already could use all of them at that moment since i beat all the bosses before Vagrant), and now looks like I have reached the end, no new lines are showing.
Also I am not sure how to get myself stellar prisms, it looks like they dropped from usual mobs, but Vagrant and Warrior does not seem like dropping them at all.
I still have this old log in case you need it though.

[12:26:54] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.8.4 Win32NT client (8/3/2021)
[12:26:54] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.8
[12:26:54] [1/INFO] [tML]: Engine: FNA
[12:26:54] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader\tModLoader64bit.exe
[12:26:54] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader
[12:26:54] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters:
[12:26:54] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=19.12.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:26:54] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=19.12.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> MonoMod.Utils, Version=19.12.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:26:54] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=19.12.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Mono.Cecil, Version=0.11.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
[12:26:55] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Ionic.Zip.Reduced, Version=1.9.1.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=edbe51ad942a3f5c
[12:26:55] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> FNA, Version=20.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:26:55] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Newtonsoft.Json, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed
[12:26:55] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Steamworks.NET, Version=9.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:26:55] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: ReLogic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> FNA, Version=17.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:26:55] [1/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference FNA -> Version=17.4.0.0 -> 20.4.0.0
[12:26:56] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL '/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib': Не найден указанный модуль. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.MetalDevice.sel_registerName(Byte[] name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.MetalDevice..cctor()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.CreateWindow()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game..ctor()
at Terraria.Main..ctor()

[12:26:56] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.IO.WorldFile::LoadChests(BinaryReader) added by tModLoader
[12:26:56] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.IO.WorldFile::SaveChests(BinaryWriter) added by tModLoader
[12:26:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Checking Steam installation...
[12:26:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Steam installation OK.
[12:26:58] [1/DEBUG] [Terraria]: Graphics Device: Generic PnP Monitor {{Width:1920 Height:1080 Format:Color}}
[12:27:00] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Loaded 1000 vanilla assets
[12:27:01] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Loaded 2000 vanilla assets
[12:27:03] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Loaded 3000 vanilla assets
[12:27:04] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Loaded 4000 vanilla assets
[12:27:05] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Loaded 5000 vanilla assets
[12:27:08] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Fallback synchronization context assigned
[12:27:08] [6/INFO] [Terraria]: JIT loading finished
[12:27:11] [7/INFO] [tML]: Unloading mods
[12:27:11] [7/INFO] [tML]: Finding Mods...
[12:27:13] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: CalamityMod
[12:27:14] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: CalamityModMusic
[12:27:14] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: AlchemistNPCLite
[12:27:14] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: AutoTrash
[12:27:15] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: BossChecklist
[12:27:15] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: BossCursor
[12:27:15] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: Census
[12:27:15] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: CheatSheet
[12:27:15] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: Gensokyo
[12:27:15] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: imkSushisMod
[12:27:16] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: LansUncraftItems
[12:27:16] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: Luiafk
[12:27:16] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: MagicStorage
[12:27:16] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: MaxStackPlus
[12:27:16] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: MrPlagueRaces
[12:27:16] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: NoMoreTombs
[12:27:17] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: OmniSwing
[12:27:17] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: RecipeBrowser
[12:27:17] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: StarsAbove
[12:27:17] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: StopDying
[12:27:17] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: TimeAcceleration
[12:27:17] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: VeinMiner
[12:27:18] [7/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: WeaponOutLite
[12:27:18] [7/INFO] [tML]: Instantiating Mods...
[12:27:18] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Terraria, Version=1.3.5.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:18] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> FNA, Version=17.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:18] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference FNA -> Version=17.3.0.0 -> 20.4.0.0
[12:27:18] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: AlchemistNPCLite_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:20] [7/WARN] [tML]: Tried to forward ErrorLogger.Log for mod WeaponOutLite but failed (mod not found!)
[12:27:20] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: ModLoader v0.11.8.4
[12:27:23] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: CalamityMod v1.4.5.7
[12:27:24] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> MP3Sharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:24] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> NVorbis, Version=0.8.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> MonoMod.Utils, Version=20.5.14.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:29] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference MonoMod.Utils -> Version=20.5.14.1 -> 19.12.19.1
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> TerrariaHooks, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.Wiring::HitWireSingle(int, int) modified by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Mono.Cecil, Version=0.11.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
[12:27:29] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference Mono.Cecil -> Version=0.11.2.0 -> 0.11.1.0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.Main::InitLifeBytes() added by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.NPC::SlimeRainSpawns(int) added by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.WorldGen::MakeDungeon(int, int) modified by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.WorldGen::GrowLivingTree(int, int) modified by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.WorldGen::OpenDoor(int, int, int) added by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.WorldGen::CloseDoor(int, int, bool) added by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.Main::UpdateTime() modified by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:29] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.Main::UpdateTime_SpawnTownNPCs() added by CalamityMod_0
[12:27:30] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: CalamityModMusic v1.4.5.3
[12:27:30] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: AlchemistNPCLite v1.7.4
[12:27:30] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: AutoTrash v0.5.1
[12:27:31] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: BossChecklist v1.1.5.5
[12:27:31] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.GameContent.Events.DD2Event::WinInvasionInternal() added by BossChecklist_0
[12:27:31] [7/INFO] [BossChecklist]: Boss Log integration messages will not be logged.
[12:27:31] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: BossCursor v1.5.1
[12:27:32] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: Census v0.3.1
[12:27:32] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: Census_0, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> MonoMod.Utils, Version=19.5.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:32] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference MonoMod.Utils -> Version=19.5.19.1 -> 19.12.19.1
[12:27:32] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.Main::UpdateTime_SpawnTownNPCs() modified by Census_0
[12:27:32] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: Census_0, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Mono.Cecil, Version=0.10.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
[12:27:32] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference Mono.Cecil -> Version=0.10.3.0 -> 0.11.1.0
[12:27:32] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: CheatSheet v0.6.6.4
[12:27:32] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: Gensokyo v0.7.2.2
[12:27:33] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: imkSushisMod v4.3.1
[12:27:33] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: LansUncraftItems v1.31.3
[12:27:33] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: Luiafk v1.0.0.130
[12:27:33] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: MagicStorage v0.4.3.6
[12:27:33] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.NetMessage::SendData(int, int, int, NetworkText, int, float, float, float, int, int, int) added by MagicStorage_0
[12:27:34] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.MessageBuffer::GetData(int, int, out int) added by MagicStorage_0
[12:27:34] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: MaxStackPlus v21.0
[12:27:34] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: MrPlagueRaces v1.13.5
[12:27:35] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: NoMoreTombs v1.1.2
[12:27:35] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: NoMoreTombs_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> MonoMod.Utils, Version=20.11.16.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:27:35] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference MonoMod.Utils -> Version=20.11.16.1 -> 19.12.19.1
[12:27:35] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.Player::DropTombstone(int, NetworkText, int) added by NoMoreTombs_0
[12:27:35] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.Player::KillMe(PlayerDeathReason, double, int, bool) modified by NoMoreTombs_0
[12:27:35] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: NoMoreTombs_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Mono.Cecil, Version=0.11.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
[12:27:35] [7/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference Mono.Cecil -> Version=0.11.3.0 -> 0.11.1.0
[12:27:35] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: OmniSwing v3.0.1
[12:27:36] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: RecipeBrowser v0.8.9
[12:27:36] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.Recipe::FindRecipes() added by RecipeBrowser_0
[12:27:36] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.Player::AdjTiles() added by RecipeBrowser_0
[12:27:36] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: StarsAbove v0.6.12
[12:27:38] [7/INFO] [StarsAbove]: StarsAbove Stars Above log
[12:27:38] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: StopDying v1.1
[12:27:38] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: TimeAcceleration v1.0.2
[12:27:38] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: VeinMiner v1.3.1
[12:27:38] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Web Request: http://textuploader.com/dhrr7/raw
[12:27:38] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Web Request: Ресурс заблокирован - Resource is blocked
[12:27:39] [7/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: WeaponOutLite v0.1
[12:27:39] [7/INFO] [tML]: Setting up...
[12:27:39] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: ModLoader v0.11.8.4
[12:27:39] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: CalamityMod v1.4.5.7
[12:27:41] [7/INFO] [CalamityMod]: ModLoader version > 0.11.7.7 detected. Mechworm UUID workaround is disabled.
[12:27:41] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: CalamityModMusic v1.4.5.3
[12:27:41] [7/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.Main::UpdateAudio() modified by CalamityModMusic_0
[12:27:41] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: AlchemistNPCLite v1.7.4
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: AutoTrash v0.5.1
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: BossChecklist v1.1.5.5
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: BossCursor v1.5.1
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: Census v0.3.1
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: CheatSheet v0.6.6.4
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: Gensokyo v0.7.2.2
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: imkSushisMod v4.3.1
[12:27:42] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: LansUncraftItems v1.31.3
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: Luiafk v1.0.0.130
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: MagicStorage v0.4.3.6
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: MaxStackPlus v21.0
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: MrPlagueRaces v1.13.5
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: NoMoreTombs v1.1.2
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: OmniSwing v3.0.1
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: RecipeBrowser v0.8.9
[12:27:43] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: StarsAbove v0.6.12
[12:27:44] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: StopDying v1.1
[12:27:44] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: TimeAcceleration v1.0.2
[12:27:44] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: VeinMiner v1.3.1
[12:27:44] [7/INFO] [tML]: Loading: WeaponOutLite v0.1
[12:27:44] [7/INFO] [tML]: RAM usage: 3.2 GB
[12:27:44] [7/INFO] [tML]: Adding Recipes...
[12:27:48] [10/INFO] [Terraria]: Loading World: Tempest, IsCloud=False
[12:27:48] [10/INFO] [StatusText]: Resetting game objects
[12:27:49] [10/INFO] [StatusText]: Loading world data
[12:27:50] [10/INFO] [StatusText]: Settling liquids
[12:27:51] [10/INFO] [StatusText]: Loading map data
[12:27:52] [10/INFO] [StatusText]: Drawing map
[12:27:54] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Entering world with player: Tempest, IsCloud=False
[12:28:11] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: AlchemistNPCLite_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:28:37] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook IL.Terraria.Main::UpdateAudio() modified by CalamityModMusic_0
[12:28:37] [6/INFO] [StatusText]: Saving map data
[12:28:38] [6/INFO] [StatusText]: Saving world data
[12:28:38] [6/INFO] [StatusText]: Validating world save
[12:28:41] [27/INFO] [Terraria]: Loading World: Tempest, IsCloud=False
[12:28:42] [27/INFO] [StatusText]: Resetting game objects
[12:28:42] [27/INFO] [StatusText]: Loading world data
[12:28:43] [27/INFO] [StatusText]: Settling liquids
[12:28:44] [27/INFO] [StatusText]: Loading map data
[12:28:45] [27/INFO] [StatusText]: Drawing map
[12:28:45] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Entering world with player: Tempest, IsCloud=False
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.MissingResourceException: Expected resource not found:
UI/Starfarers/A11
Closest guess: (Is there a spelling or folder placement error?)
UI/Starfarers/HA11

at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.GetTexture(String name)
at StarsAbove.UI.Starfarers.AsphodeneText.DrawSelf(SpriteBatch spriteBatch) in StarsAbove\UI\Starfarers\AsphodeneText.cs:line 161
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at StarsAbove.StarsAbove.<ModifyInterfaceLayers>b__52_3() in StarsAbove.cs:line 366
at Terraria.UI.GameInterfaceLayer.Draw()
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface(GameTime gameTime)

Thank you. It looks like some of the changes I've made now require the mod to start from a fresh world.. I'll add it to the mod description.

Is the black essence (needed for the post warrior of light sword) something you get after clearing all terraria bosses on expert or something? If not, how do you get this essence?

Is the black essence (needed for the post warrior of light sword) something you get after clearing all terraria bosses on expert or something? If not, how do you get this essence?
The final Essence is acquired after talking to your Starfarer after defeating all bosses in Expert mode. It has the same unlock condition as Unbridled Radiance in the Stellar Array.

The final Essence is acquired after talking to your Starfarer after defeating all bosses in Expert mode. It has the same unlock condition as Unbridled Radiance in the Stellar Array.
Awesome! Thanks for the clarification!

BTW I love the mod. There are a few QOL things that I think could make it better but generally speaking it is awesome.

(being able to move hud elements like the Stellar Nova meter would be very nice so it can be viewable alongside other mods with forced UI elements such as Metroid Mod (the ammo counter from this mod uses the same screen space)

Is there any previous report of games crashing when interacting at all with the stellar prism slots on a server?

We just got to hardmode, and clicking on or trying to put a prism into the slots instantly crashes the player who attempted it.

I just logged into Terraria and I see that you have updated the Nova meter to be dragable. Wow, dude. You rock. Thank you so much for implementing this change!

Is there any previous report of games crashing when interacting at all with the stellar prism slots on a server?

We just got to hardmode, and clicking on or trying to put a prism into the slots instantly crashes the player who attempted it.
If you can send me the crash log, that would be super helpful. I think there was a report previously, but I never got a log from it.

If you can send me the crash log, that would be super helpful. I think there was a report previously, but I never got a log from it.
Here's the crash log. We're having a good time with the weapon references and bosses from the mod, just.. It crashes when we try to use prisms.

EDIT: Only the player who tries to interact with the prism slots crashes. Everyone else stays connected.

Attachments

• client.log
    20.9 KB · Views: 87
Bug Report:
The new change regarding being able to move the Nova meter does not save its location upon save+exit of the game.

Back
Top Bottom