tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

What should be the next addition?

• More weapons

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • More bosses

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Starfarer Active Abilities

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PaperLuigi

The Destroyer

TSABeyond 2 (0-00-24-39).png

Thank you everyone for 1,000,000+ downloads!

Join the The Stars Above Official Discord Server!
Official Steam Workshop Page

Split.png
This forum thread will no longer be updated. Please check out the Discord Server or the Steam Workshop page for the most up-to-date information on The Stars Above. Thank you!

Last edited:
This mod seems to have a bug with Leveled Mod, every time i activate both of them i can't summon the starfarers and even the stellar array. Deactivating Leveled Mod every thing back to normal.

Sorry about that. After some testing, it looks like the Leveled Mod is overwriting all GUI from my mod. For now, just know it's incompatible.
[EDIT] For anyone coming in the future, as of v0.5.15, this is fixed!

Last edited:
So far, this mod has been a fantastic experince so far, with no collisions with any major mods like Calamity!

I really like the passive ability systems and artstyle the most. (though passive abilities could use some balances.)

I am definitely looking foward to the updates.

Although I have a question, am I allowed to share some pictures of this mod on my SNS account?

(I.E: profile pictures, and a few screenshots)

I'll make sure they know of where I've taken them.

Last edited:
Loving the mod so far! One issue though. It seems that none of the essences drop properly in multiplayer, forcing me to go into the item browser to grab the essence. I'm gonna try and check if its any other mod interfering, will keep you posted!

Where the essences are supposed to drop? I already killed Skeletron and dindn't see any essence till now. Maybe a bug?

This mod looks really good honestly and I really like how there is references to other game as the weapons like the Whisper of the worm and the Outbreak Perfected from destiny and the Aegis from Xenoblade.

I found yet another bug! The stellar array keeps reacting every time I go to the underworld, giving me an "Underworld Essence" every time I go down.

I found a glitch. Me and my friend defeated "the destroyer" and now we are getting spammed with messages that say "spatial disk begins to resonate" we tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod but it wont stop. It's just spams the message.

At the moment the mod looks good, that of defeating certain bosses that let you choose some buff and be able to make other weapons.
I also got the bug in the Destroyer, I defeated it and I got the message "The Spatial disk begins to resonate", it wouldn't be much of a problem, except for the chat sound.

I got a bug, the stellar array doesn't open when I right click, both right click and left click interacts with the star farer. Currently, playing with split mod.

Sorry, I couldn't replicate the bug on my end with the mod installed. If it does happen again, would you mind checking what items or accessories you think would interfere with right clicking items?

Heyo, i absolutely love your mod, but i can't find the warrior of light's theme anywhere! What is the name of it, or could you even send me the mp3 file of it? I love the song and just want it for idle listening. Made an account just to ask this!

Back
Top Bottom