tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

What should be the next addition?

• More weapons

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • More bosses

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Starfarer Active Abilities

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don't know why, but for some reason that summoning named sataneal (or something...)kills me sometimes when i fight against the solar pillar...fyi i use sataneal and stardust dragon, also from splitmode that portal sentry.
is it because i use the wrong item? because there are 2 of this summoning item...one usagi- something and one key-something
still love the mod and hope you continue doing awesome work xD
Selenians from the Solar Pillar (the vanilla enemy) can deflect projectiles. Maybe this issue was caused by them?

Crash when The Vagrant Of Space And Time casts Unlimited Blade Works.

tModLoader is v0.11.8.4
The Stars Above is v0.7.5

20210901020710_1.jpg

Attachments

• client.log
    846.4 KB · Views: 78
I can't seem to open stellar nova menu at all, i have bound the key and hold disk and then press the key, nothing happens, what am i doing wrong? Or does this unlock later at somepoint of game? If so, when?

I can't seem to open stellar nova menu at all, i have bound the key and hold disk and then press the key, nothing happens, what am i doing wrong? Or does this unlock later at somepoint of game? If so, when?
It unlocks later after you kill the time and space boss.

:red:ing amazing mod dood only at wall of flesh and this mod is becoming a mod I really want to keep around as a supplement.

I understand this is still in development(not sure how far) and it's not at the state at which you want it to be "finished," however if I may be a little selfish and I know for some you've gotten non stop requests and some you already have planed but Ace of Spades(Asphodene's counter part to BirdLuna/Hawkmoon and giving her some more Destiny reprisentation ), Rebellion/Devil Sword Dante(since having Yamato and not the other half is weird), the Manado as a counter part the the Aegis. Some mod related things I get your still writing dialouge, not sure if your planning to add stuff for the Calamity bosses, or if your going to give dialouge towards specific npcs. Something cool would be having them become a familiar through a process ( maybe by killing bosses drops parts needed to create a hologram for them in pre hardmode, and you get everything ready but it doesn't work because of the wall of flesh) so once you start hardmode your Starfaire becomes someone the other npcs can talk to (if you want to take it that far), or simply having them comment more in battle not sure the speciffics(having them cheer you on or comment on you doing well if you haven't taken damage for a while, being conserned when your really low on health or took a segnificant chunk of damage) and I understand it could get annoying mid fight with a pop up which might be the reason your hesitant about this but a simple toggle option would be fine.

Noticeable bug, upon killing the moon lord in 1.4 alpha, the Starfarer seems to always repeat the same phrase over again, and the time is not set permanently to day. Killing the Light boss will not solve this issue. Is it only for me or are other people experiencing it?

Noticeable bug, upon killing the moon lord in 1.4 alpha, the Starfarer seems to always repeat the same phrase over again, and the time is not set permanently to day. Killing the Light boss will not solve this issue. Is it only for me or are other people experiencing it?
Thanks, I'll look into it.

Heyo, back again! I was curious about something. Sometimes, whenever I kill an enemy, there's a little bar with my Starfarer's icon that shows up in the corner of my screen, and that bar takes, like, a second or two to deplete, before the whole thing just disappears. I tried searching through the changelogs to see what this is, but I couldn't find anything about it. What is it?

Edit: Nevermind, I found out what it was. It was just my Starfarer commenting during battle, but the actual dialogue box is so low, it's actually off screen, so all I see before it disappears is how much time is left before it disappears. Perhaps this is something that could be fixed in a bugfix? :0

Edit #2: I totally forgot that you can move the dialogue boxes. Minor inconvenience, but ultimately useful. I suppose no further action is necessary. >3>

Last edited:
Help pls, I just wanted to play terraria again and then I found this mod, it looks amazing and i decided to give it a try. at the very start i found something strange,
1632860287160.png

also, after choosing and looking at all passives I figured out that I couldn't Close the tab... if anyone knows what I did wrong and how I fix it, pls help. ALSO srry for bad english, still learning.

Help pls, I just wanted to play terraria again and then I found this mod, it looks amazing and i decided to give it a try. at the very start i found something strange,View attachment 342266
also, after choosing and looking at all passives I figured out that I couldn't Close the tab... if anyone knows what I did wrong and how I fix it, pls help. ALSO srry for bad english, still learning.
I think I might be able to help... emphasis on "might."
Uh, think you could explain it a bit better, though? I'm having a bit of trouble understanding.

Help pls, I just wanted to play terraria again and then I found this mod, it looks amazing and i decided to give it a try. at the very start i found something strange,
Sorry, this is a problem with lower resolutions that I know of. As for the passive array system you need to confirm the changes, even if you didn't change anything, to close the menu. Hope this helps.

I think I might be able to help... emphasis on "might."
Uh, think you could explain it a bit better, though? I'm having a bit of trouble understanding.
Let me try, the second problem was alr solved, but the first one seens to be a resolution problem, the HUD/GUI is way bigger than it should be, and the boxes i need to click in are not the actual images... again sorry for bad english.

Let me try, the second problem was alr solved, but the first one seens to be a resolution problem, the HUD/GUI is way bigger than it should be, and the boxes i need to click in are not the actual images... again sorry for bad english.
You're fine. I have the same problem as well. You can still click on the Starferer you want, though, the buttons are just misaligned from the actual icons. Fortunately, you can also drag the gui and boxes and such around to your liking.
Sorry if I wasn't much help. ^^'

I'm glad to hear 1st and 2nd trumpets from LoR during the Arbitrator fight. And also happy not to have fairy ailment

when I try to open up the Stellar Nova Menu,the mod crashed(after kill The Vagrant Of Space And Time
tModLoader is v0.11.8.5
The Stars Above is v0.8.1.2

Attachments

• client.log
    19.7 KB · Views: 68
Incredible work! I've been enjoying the mod so far, though there's still some UI bug and I wish there's a feature to toggle mod background music. Really looking forward to your next update

I love playing the mod with my friend, but after approximately Wall of flesh (its been getting worst, we have just beaten golem) it's been occasionally just turning off saying that the game ran out of memory, and the weird part is I saw that I have like a gigabyte of storage in the tmod loader mod settings place, me and my friend have played terraria with 30+ mods and this is the first time it has ever happened and my friend suspects its this mod, as this is our first time using it, and even though I really love the fact that here I'm in a way forced to play with a divergent set of items, because of how awesome the essence crafted weapons are. Now, I mostly want advice, is this an actual problem of the mod, or is it just an obvious fix of trying to remove some mods, like the thorium calamity convergence or something else or something else. As I am not on my pc right now, I can't really send the log files, but I will be happy to send em in like 6 hours or so. Thanks in advance, any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom