WIP The Start of the Lunar Express!

Just started a new project that will be known as the Lunar Express. Of course, it still has a long way to go, but let me know what you think of my block choice. And I got a Cell phone which I will call my Future Diary (anime reference that most will probably not understand). Thank you for viewing my newest creation! :D

Attachments

• Capture 2015-09-04 10_39_09.png
    Capture 2015-09-04 10_39_09.png
    297.3 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
What is it supposed to become? A base? Some pixel art? By the name I guess you're going for a train?
What I see so far I like tho' to be honest, but because I tried it myself before after a while conduit circuitry or whatever this block is called looks rather bland if you overdo it.

PS. I'd never call my phone future diary. Nevertheless I wish you better luck than Yuki

What is it supposed to become? A base? Some pixel art? By the name I guess you're going for a train?
What I see so far I like tho' to be honest, but because I tried it myself before after a while conduit circuitry or whatever this block is called looks rather bland if you overdo it.

PS. I'd never call my phone future diary. Nevertheless I wish you better luck than Yuki
I'm mostly going for a sky railway (most of it will be a generic track) But I do want to make a top part with an airship! And a cookie for knowing the referenced anime! :)

Mirai Nikk- *Stranger puts hand over mouth*

It looks like you got a good running start on it, continue!

Last edited:
Don't you love it when events like the blood moon occur when your just about to take a screenshot. RNGesus never fails to amuse us with the random number generator.

Anyways, I'm gonna post an updated image of the Lunar Express. I personally really like the little details I touched up on.

Also, sorry for taking a while to get back to this. College is a bit of a pain in the :red:, and I have other projects and goals I need to achieve.

I have a question for you guys. I plan to make the next layer of the Lunar Express be an airship docking bay. Any ideas for the blocks that the airship will be made of?

Back
Top Bottom