PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've seen in this clip: Slanted walls (OHMYGOOOSH), hidden traps, granite golem statue, when the gem in taken it activates traps. new background block (looks like a geyser, shoot out the flames), smoke coming out of blocks. That's all I've noticed, so far. :p

Congrats, Leinfors!
One more thing. Three layers to the walls? I see actuated, wall, then more wall behind it, though on a different layer. what's that about? so hyped :D

What I've seen in this clip: Slanted walls (OHMYGOOOSH), hidden traps, granite golem statue, when the gem in taken it activates traps. new background block (looks like a geyser, shoot out the flames), smoke coming out of blocks. That's all I've noticed, so far. :p

Congrats, Leinfors!

Slanted walls? Have you messed around with actuators before, you can make "slanted walls" using that, as for the smoke coming out of blocks, that's an easy trick to do with Chimneys. :)

One more thing. Three layers to the walls? I see actuated, wall, then more wall behind it, though on a different layer. what's that about? so hyped :D

It's a builders trick to show depth. Normal Blocks = foreground, Actuated blocks = BG1, actual walls = BG2, shadow painted walls = BG3.

Slanted walls? Have you messed around with actuators before, you can make "slanted walls" using that, as for the smoke coming out of blocks, that's an easy trick to do with Chimneys. :)

It's a builders trick to show depth. Normal Blocks = foreground, Actuated blocks = BG1, actual walls = BG2, shadow painted walls = BG3.
Look at the four second mark ;)
Didn't know about that trick! neat :D

DKeiQLV.png

This image shows a bit of what is going on in the gif.

Hello, Cenx. I don't know if you read these messages, but I'd like to ask you something concerning with Terraria: How difficult is to make a continuous world? I mean, you know the World in Terraria has left (west) edge and right (east) edge. How difficult is to connect those edge to make only only big Sea and you can explore a "rounded world"?

Did you make a temple for the granite biome? Great, now there's a reason to go there!(just a night vision helmet wasn't worth getting my pockets full of granite)

I hope the two new biomes(granite and marble) will get more unique items and enemies

Hello, Cenx. I don't know if you read these messages, but I'd like to ask you something concerning with Terraria: How difficult is to make a continuous world? I mean, you know the World in Terraria has left (west) edge and right (east) edge. How difficult is to connect those edge to make only only big Sea and you can explore a "rounded world"?
I asked this question to Redigit and his response was, " Ask @Yoraiz0r thst and watch him burst into flames."
I am going to assume the answer is very difficult. :p

Wow, this looks awesome. As someone who's been aspiring to make a great adventure map after being inspired by playing dozens of them back in the 1.1.2 days, I honestly can't wait for the new stuff and innovations the wiring additions will bring.

I do have one question, though - will this adventure map be released after 1.3.1 comes out?

IS THAT TINY VOLCANOS?
Awesome. I'm probably gonna make my first adventure map now!
You guys have inspired me sort of.

I can't wait to experience with all these wiring stuff, and also I always wondered about playing Terraria with a controller. That's a very good update, keep up the good work!
And, congrats Leinfors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom