PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've seen in this clip: Slanted walls (OHMYGOOOSH), hidden traps, granite golem statue, when the gem in taken it activates traps. new background block (looks like a geyser, shoot out the flames), smoke coming out of blocks. That's all I've noticed, so far. :p

Congrats, Leinfors!
pretty sure that those are just actuated blocks

Are those detailed pillars very tall background tiles or are they a walls placed to look like pillars with new decorations?

What I'd like to know is, is there some kind of tool to make actuating blocks an easier process yet? An accessory to make you place actuated blocks? A wand to actuate blocks you click on?

Think ill be switching to pc. While the console is amazing and they are doing the best job they can. It will be over a year or more before i get to enjoy this amazing 1.3 update and all its content

yes! thank you!
can't wait to see some of the new adventure maps that can be made with this update

It is cool to see the final tweaks that 1.3.1 needs to get ready. I'm really looking forward to the Controller Support Personally since it will be easier at times to sit back and just do everything nearby with the Controller and my hands won't need to move around too much.

DKeiQLV.png

This image shows a bit of what is going on in the gif.

And WOW!! That's a Granite Golem Statue I spot!? I love that! It'll make it much easier to build Granite Palaces similar to the 1st one I built when 1.3 came out. I'll have to build another Granite Palace to celebrate the new features of this update as well!! They also look perfect for decoration!

What I'd like to know is, is there some kind of tool to make actuating blocks an easier process yet? An accessory to make you place actuated blocks? A wand to actuate blocks you click on?
While you can't actually place tiles in their already actuated form, we indeed added a tool to actuate them more conveniently, and an accessory to place actuators with the objects you lay down much like the Paint Sprayer. :happy:

ReMGbU1.gif

Congratulations @Leinfors! A product can never, (probably?) have too much Quality Assurance. With any luck your work will go completely unnoticed to the community. :D

Thanks for the update Cenx, we've been itching for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom