PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those small flame geysers look amazing... can't wait for the update... also I see turned traps and a new golem statue... possibly new blocks? The hype... it hurts...

Last edited:
Wait... @Leinfors wasn't Re-Logic already? That just suprised me.

Also, that teaser... I think I'm largely excited for the fact that a statue of one of my favorite enemies is now in the game. Aside from that, the earlier seen Gem Slots also look nice and are really gonna help with building an adventure map. Collect the seven Gems and the gate will open sounds like a fun idea!). The permanent dust addition also helps setting the mood for an area. I'm also seeing new light posts, crates defying gravity to make a gate, a new fire trap, and uh... is that part made with titanium white paint?

The only thing missing is a Granite Elemental pet. (totally not promoting my own suggestion here :happy:)

Perhaps this may not be the right thread for this, but I'm gonna bring it up here. Is there anything in this update at all, like a tool or whatever that'll select certain blocks and checkmark 'em, that'll help avoid this sort of thing from happening?
ZxZ4TOP.jpg

Ignore the missing second torch, I had poked it accidentally when I took the second image.

Is it even possible to do something to avoid this in the engine without turning off texture randomization entirely?

Watching that video, and that dungeon there, it is quite impressive. The workmanship put into that trap system shows how well the wire mechanics and the new functions have become. I was surprised to see a spawned mob (right after taking the emerald), though that could have been mere coincidence. The artwork of the new pillar creations, and even the wall designs are very well done.

Keep up the good work, excited to see what 1.3.1 will bring, and what 1.3.2 mainstream line will do for the community (give those summoners some more love, and the gunslingers).

Watching that video, and that dungeon there, it is quite impressive. The workmanship put into that trap system shows how well the wire mechanics and the new functions have become. I was surprised to see a spawned mob (right after taking the emerald), though that could have been mere coincidence. The artwork of the new pillar creations, and even the wall designs are very well done.

Keep up the good work, excited to see what 1.3.1 will bring, and what 1.3.2 mainstream line will do for the community (give those summoners some more love, and the gunslingers).
The spawned mob most likely came from the statue the tester passed by earlier in the video. It's the Granite Elemental Golem.

I have some particularly efficient machines mentally blueprinted with 1.3.1 wire mechanics in mind. I'll share some of them publically when they're actually built and are functioning as intended.

Hello, Cenx. I don't know if you read these messages, but I'd like to ask you something concerning with Terraria: How difficult is to make a continuous world? I mean, you know the World in Terraria has left (west) edge and right (east) edge. How difficult is to connect those edge to make only only big Sea and you can explore a "rounded world"?
Rounded worlds are comfirmed for Otherworld, so be hyped :)
[doublepost=1460150620,1460150567][/doublepost]If your wondering the source, it was in a youtube comment by engine. I can try to find it if you would like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom