PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am way too impatient. XD

This is why I didn't transfer my old account to these forums. (Or did I? Maybe it was a different username) I would NEVER be able to survive not checking here daily now that I know there is an update around the corner. The teasing is real!

This looks amazing! And I thought I was getting really back into Terraria right now/the last week. Stop it, you guys, I'm never gonna be able to get away from my computer. ;w;

*cough* I just hope the devs had time to work on the fishing system a bit *cough*
All jokes aside, I wonder if they're adding anything for process automatization in this patch. Making entire factories in Terraria seems like it'd make for some good fun.

*cough* I just hope the devs had time to work on the fishing system a bit *cough*
All jokes aside, I wonder if they're adding anything for process automatization in this patch. Making entire factories in Terraria seems like it'd make for some good fun.
Having factories would be pretty interesting and cool. Now that's something I would like to do, even though im not a good mechanic.

at this point I would like to see the wiring update done and push back the controller support, I am pretty sure this is what has been the biggest delay for the update, it was meant to hit in dec last year.

at this point I would like to see the wiring update done and push back the controller support, I am pretty sure this is what has been the biggest delay for the update, it was meant to hit in dec last year.
And where can you confirm that they've said it'll release on December?

they didn't say it will, they said they expected it to be Dec (legally important distinction)
I think you are confusing 1.3.1 with T:OW. They had said that they expected to release T:OW before the end of 2015, I never saw them say anything about a release of 1.3.1 in any time frame.

It's never gonna come out. <insert_sad face> BTW will consoles be getting keyboard and mouse support!!!!

Last edited:
RIP 20 days later.. :D
Btw the thread could have been updated :p to slowly removed the finished elements on the list, give some more excitement and an estimated release date. (To see things are actually worked on)

RIP 20 days later.. :D
Btw the thread could have been updated :p to slowly removed the finished elements on the list, give some more excitement and an estimated release date. (To see things are actually worked on)
I agree bit dissapointed its not out yet becasues of the silly cont. supp.

After seeing the latest Instagram teaser image (https://www.instagram.com/p/BEyykyzwguQ/?taken-by=terraria_logic), this could so easily be made into a Legend of Zelda style mod with the right mechanics! Think about it. You already have ways of locking doors (temple key), imagine if that was implemented in a way that created a story-based linear adventure where you have to complete quests, and brave dungeons to get access to the next one (like getting the Emerald from a dungeon, bringing it back to your home pedestal [Temple of Time] and it unlocks a new path with new dungeons, which have new keys that you can collect to unlock more paths and more dungeons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom