PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started Terraria. 1.3.1 patch arrived. Try to click on menu to start game. Nothing happens. On anything. Restart terraria 2-3 times. same result every time. 1.3.1 is entirely unplayable to me. Please fix this crap ASAP, reading around I'm not the only one with this problem.

Where else are you seeing this issue? I haven't seen it anywhere. If you could provide more details on this issue, as well as links to other people having this problem, I would appreciate if you could make a thread here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/pc-bug-reports.113/

Where else are you seeing this issue? I haven't seen it anywhere. If you could provide more details on this issue, as well as links to other people having this problem, I would appreciate if you could make a thread here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/pc-bug-reports.113/
It's on steam. Several people are pointing out that they can't click the menu just like myself.

From steam

Originally posted byMagiatrix:
unable to click anything on the menu

also i validated my game files it didn't do anything

Originally posted bydrakexb:
my friend is having the same problem whenever he trys to change the keys he can no longer click anything, does anyone know how to fix it?

The 43 FPS lag is horrible. Fix it please. Or if its problem with XNA then RIP.
The lag is when you have Frameskip on and witout it and VSync on it lags the mouse

Considering that The Grand Design adds Paint Sprayer functionality, I think it should require the Paint Sprayer as a crafting ingredient.

Considering that The Grand Design adds Paint Sprayer functionality, I think it should require the Paint Sprayer as a crafting ingredient.
Are you sure about that (your bolded statement)? I personally haven't had time to test any of the features myself, but the page for The Grand Design on the Terraria wiki doesn't mention anything about Paint Sprayer functionality. Nor does it make sense to me that it would have such functionality.

...That is at least the third time I've posted without thinking in the last week or so. I completely forgot that I had the Architect Gizmo Pack in my inventory. ._. I am so sorry.

I'm not sure if it's too late to fix this, but I have noticed something. If you click the homes tab, with the map open on the right corner, it will zoom out in the map instead of opening the homes tab. This isn't very important, but I thought I'd just let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom