tAPI The Summoner's Lair (summoning items/mod suggestion thread)

is this a decent thread?

• Total voters

superhc

Spazmatism
hello terraria fans!..not ceiling fans though you guys suck :naughty: desk fans are ok though

this is my suggestion thread! im 100% sure ill get no responses but lets just go with it :cool:

suggest any summoner ideas you can come up with and post it here! (weapons, accessories, new ways to play, its all fine) if its good enough ill send your idea to a modder to have it turned into an item maybe :D..if you cant come up with a crafting recipe or if I think your idea isn't that great I will try and finalize/fix the idea! yay teamwork :passionate:

as for my idea how about a clown minion that throws grenades? that sounds cool!

and now without further ado: the end of my OP :)

Last edited:
Well i always thought that skely prime/destroyer needed minion like the twins. And also if your looking for a modder to send these to im always looking for ideas :)

Well i always thought that skely prime/destroyer needed minion like the twins. And also if your looking for a modder to send these to im always looking for ideas :)
well I already have some pawns- I mean..friends..i can send the idea to if you cant do it..but give it a shot if you're able to :D

O: YOU JUST INSULTED MY HOLY CEILING FAN!

Anywho, the clown has to be a thing, no doubt.
Maybe a worm minion with the diggers AI?
ooh! world feeder minon! it could be made with worm teeth and cursed flames :cool:

edit: as for a crimson counterpart..ichor minion! it could shoot ichor that lowers the defense of enemies..made with ichor and tissue samples(?)

anything posted in this thread is CONFIRMED for my mod. :naughty: i'm pretty good at coding summons, the only problem is the AIs. i olny have like only 4 summon AIs ready to use right now... (plant, melee flying, projectile flying, now i don't remember if i have worm AI...)
"IT'S SUMMON PARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Why not Guide summon?
dropped whenever the guide dies? that sounds good :p

edit: of course it would have to be extremely weak because the guide can die whenever...unless it could be a hardmode only thing?? not sure if that's possible to code though but it could serve as a legit good gap between imp and spider staffs :eek:

dropped whenever the guide dies? that sounds good :p

edit: of course it would have to be extremely weak because the guide can die whenever...unless it could be a hardmode only thing?? not sure if that's possible to code though but it could serve as a legit good gap between imp and spider staffs :eek:
yes totally possible to code. just summon guide town NPC

Micro Planterra & Golem, 'nuff said
micro plantera: shoots venom spores at the enemy

micro golem: jumps and tries to crush the enemy/or it could be like the optic staff where the golem head shoots lasers and the body tries to crush them? :D

Last edited:
Dropped from a goblin sorcerer seems more logical. Not every item needs to be crafted to be obtained :)
and it could be a stationary summon like the frost hydra/queen spider and it could shoot magic balls that go through walls :D

How about...

Corruption's Teeth
30 summoner damage
Crafted of 10 Worm Teeths, 5 Soul of Nights, and 5 Cursed Flames
Summons a Corruptor to fight against enemys

Crimson's Gore
30 Summoner Damage
Crafted of 5 Vertebraes, 5 Soul of Nights and 10 Ichor.
Summons a Crimera to fight enemys

new idea tiiiiime :cool:
stationary summon: man eater staff! it could stay latched onto a block and try and reach for enemies through walls..made with 3 vines 25 jungle spores and 1 jungle grass seed?

upgrade: angry trapper staff! made with 10 vials of venom..man eater staff..and 1 life fruit?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom