Weapons & Equip The Lihzahrdian Greatsword

can it be added

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
Because I seen TONS OF TRUE TERRA BLADE SUGGESTIONS, I made a Terra Blade Golem Sword suggestion better than these.

It is time to make a Post Golem Sword made of lihzahrd bricks.

Tier 7: Golem/Plantera.

index.php
(thanks @Yorky433 for the sprite)(I prefer a Lihzahrd Brick pallette sword sprite).

The Lihzahrdian Greatsword:

"The Golemised Blade"

-Does 105 dmg.
-can Auto swing.
-It shoots 2 Beam Sword beams (except homing).
-Has a speed of 19.
Crit chance: 4%

recipe: 5 Chlorophyte Bars+5 lihzahrd bricks+1 broken hero sword @ Mythril/Orichalcum anvil.

-Pre-release: introduced as True Terra Blade
-1.0: dmg reduced to 105
-1.0.1: now needs extra souls of night, renamed to Super Blade (was a True Terra Blade), and tooltip changed to reflect this
-1.0.2: now the beam is different from the design of the Tizona (a console weapon)
-1.1: the Sword's recipe was changed from:
1 TerraBlade+50 souls of light and night+50 spectre bars+broken hero sword+Influx Waver
To:
1 TerraBlade+20 of every Celestial fragment+1 broken hero sword+1 of any Moon Lord sword+20 Luminite bars

Damage raised to 225 (stronger with the Ruthless prefix)

Station changed from a Mythril Anvil to the Ancient Manipulator

Upgraded from post-Golem to post-Moon Lord

-1.1.1: added a sprite (thanks @Yorky433)

-1.1.2: Has Tier 11 and colours, added banner

-1.1.3: crafting made easier

-1.1.4: Title renamed

-1.2: Reduced damage drastically to 205, now shoots 5 beams instead of just one, the Moon Lord Sword says "star wrath or meowmere" instead of "star wrath/meowmere", removed the Arkhalis (no more Crissaegrim-like sword being the most op) mode, added speed and critical chance
-1.2.1: removed banner and renamed the blade to Ulterra
-1.2.2: reduced to a Post Golem Tier, does 105 dmg, fast as a terra blade, renamed to a Lihzahrdian Greatsword, and crafted from a Broken Hero Sword, 5 chlorophyte bars, and 5 lihzahrd bricks at a Mythril Anvil.
index.php

Last edited:
The Terra Blade is already technically a true sword, it's made with a Broken Hero Sword and is supposed to be like a legendary blade. At this point along with the insane recipe the sword doesn't sound fun to obtain

Also you said this is post moon lord? There's nothing in the recipe that puts it there

So, up until now, we only made crappy bootleg copies? I thought the original Terra Blade was the ORIGINAL Terra Blade.
Snark aside, it seems to be rather boring, as it's secondary effect is just another beam. The Influx Weaver itself has a more interesting effect.

You know, it's a running gag to even mention seriously suggesting a "True Terra Blade" on these forums, and I...

Man, I've just been through so many of these "new True weapons" ideas that I don't even know what I can say on why this is a bad idea that I haven't said before. It's just an unoriginal idea and has failed so many times already that it's pretty obvious that it won't ever happen, regardless of the stats anyone gives it. Sure, the Arkhalis mode thing is a rather novel little concept you put in (though you are just grafting an existing mechanic and not doing something completely new), but the last thing Terraria players want these days is yet another overpowered weapon to grind for, and again, no one ever takes True Terra Blade suggestions seriously. I get that each content update to Terraria intentionally power-creeps the whole game so that there's more progression to go through, but in this particular case, it's unwarranted for the game and unwanted by the community. So no, I'm afraid I don't support your idea.

You know, it's a running gag to even mention seriously suggesting a "True Terra Blade" on these forums, and I...

Man, I've just been through so many of these "new True weapons" ideas that I don't even know what I can say on why this is a bad idea that I haven't said before. It's just an unoriginal idea and has failed so many times already that it's pretty obvious that it won't ever happen, regardless of the stats anyone gives it. Sure, the Arkhalis mode thing is a rather novel little concept you put in (though you are just grafting an existing mechanic and not doing something completely new), but the last thing Terraria players want these days is yet another overpowered weapon to grind for, and again, no one ever takes True Terra Blade suggestions seriously. I get that each content update to Terraria intentionally power-creeps the whole game so that there's more progression to go through, but in this particular case, it's unwarranted for the game and unwanted by the community. So no, I'm afraid I don't support your idea.
Bootleg Terra Blade with more strength? it is now a Super Blade, with the same sword beam as the Tizona (weapon from console editions)

It will be renamed to: Ultra Terrible Blade

@Lord Garak

It is rude and unnecessary to comment on a suggestion without the goal of providing constructive criticism or politely explaining why the suggestion isn't good and why you don't support it. If you cannot provide constructive criticism delivered in a respectful manner it is better to not post at all.

Please keep this in mind as repeated posts of an nonconstructive nature can result in account action leading up to a ban from the Suggestion Section of the Forums. More details can be found in the links below:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/player-suggestions-rules-guidelines.294/
https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...forum-behavior-update-as-of-august-28th.9304/

@Lord Garak

It is rude and unnecessary to comment on a suggestion without the goal of providing constructive criticism or politely explaining why the suggestion isn't good and why you don't support it. If you cannot provide constructive criticism delivered in a respectful manner it is better to not post at all.

Please keep this in mind as repeated posts of an nonconstructive nature can result in account action leading up to a ban from the Suggestion Section of the Forums. More details can be found in the links below:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/player-suggestions-rules-guidelines.294/
https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...forum-behavior-update-as-of-august-28th.9304/
You're right, that was some pretty dry humor. Sorry.

True Terra Blades are suggested alot and its frowned upon for 2 reasons; 1) It's already has the power of and end game sword and there is other swords that outclass it but it is still good enough. 2) People hate grinding loads and you have to grind solar
eclipses to get it the Terra Blade. I do have a sprite if you want it.

Attachments

• ynauZ9l.png
    ynauZ9l.png
    820 bytes · Views: 929
True Terra Blades are suggested alot and its frowned upon for 2 reasons; 1) It's already has the power of and end game sword and there is other swords that outclass it but it is still good enough. 2) People hate grinding loads and you have to grind solar
eclipses to get it the Terra Blade. I do have a sprite if you want it.

I want someone to rename the title

Back
Top Bottom