Weapons & Equip The Lihzahrdian Greatsword

can it be added

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
I want someone to rename the title

If you desire to change the title of your Thread, you can report it with what you want to change the title to and we will change your Thread Title for you.

This seems a lot like my suggestion....

There are several suggestions throughout the Forums that offer a different take on a similar idea. We allow this as each member usually provides their own take or variation off of the similar idea. These include things such as the True Terra Blade or True Meowmere.

If you feel that a suggestion is exactly similar to a currently existing suggestion, you can report it and we will take a look at it. Please Report & carry on without replying on a Thread if you think a suggestion is exactly like a previously existing suggestion.

If you desire to change the title of your Thread, you can report it with what you want to change the title to and we will change your Thread Title for you.

There are several suggestions throughout the Forums that offer a different take on a similar idea. We allow this as each member usually provides their own take or variation off of the similar idea. These include things such as the True Terra Blade or True Meowmere.

If you feel that a suggestion is exactly similar to a currently existing suggestion, you can report it and we will take a look at it. Please Report & carry on without replying on a Thread if you think a suggestion is exactly like a previously existing suggestion.
Ok

This just seems like you're trying to create the Best Melee Weapon Ever. Sticking both post-ML swords into the recipe? Giving it two modes to cover regular slashing and hitspam? A painfully generic name to go along with it? No support. This just reeks of wanting to leave your mark on Terraria with no actual benefit to the game.

This just seems like you're trying to create the Best Melee Weapon Ever. Sticking both post-ML swords into the recipe? Giving it two modes to cover regular slashing and hitspam? A painfully generic name to go along with it? No support. This just reeks of wanting to leave your mark on Terraria with no actual benefit to the game.
I modified the blade

I am not that rude, maybe I will tell staff because of accusing me for rudeness
@Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron, first off, PixelPete said that months ago. I’m not sure why you’re reacting to it now. Secondly, if you feel that another member has violated the rules or culture of the forum, please report it and then ignore it. The forum staff will look it over, and we’ll decide if action needs to be taken. Do not announce that you’re reporting it, that only causes drama. Being rude is against the rules, but so is threatening to report someone.

People give this suggestion a whole load of crap. However, I do think something like this could add in some more interesting lore. Perhaps not a 'True' Terra Blade, but use it to make a cool new one. Cuz lets be real, who actually uses the Terra when they actually have the power to get it? Plus, that recipe is really not grinding, especially if ur post- ML like the recipe clearly is.

Hello @Lihz4hrd

It is actually the case that when writing out profanity in your posts, we actually prefer that you write out the profanity in full. This is because we use a profanity filter on this website which makes it so that those who don't wish to view profanity for any reason have that choice, and self-censoring profanity actually prevents it from working properly.

For this reason I've edited your post so that the Profanity is written out in full. If you have more questions about this, you can ask me in PM.

I don't support ya...Why do ya even need a sword when ya beat a game and eventually doesn't have nothing to do...

(You can kill Moon-Lord for the second time)

I still don't support ya...

Hello @Lihz4hrd

It is actually the case that when writing out profanity in your posts, we actually prefer that you write out the profanity in full. This is because we use a profanity filter on this website which makes it so that those who don't wish to view profanity for any reason have that choice, and self-censoring profanity actually prevents it from working properly.

For this reason I've edited your post so that the Profanity is written out in full. If you have more questions about this, you can ask me in PM.
Ok, Sorry. I will remember this when write another post.

Back
Top Bottom