Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

Favorite version?

• Total voters
I'll still never understand what's better about Melee than Brawl... Except the colors, Melee's colors were far better...
Melee is really fast. Like, really gosh dang fast. And it has wavedashing and L-cancelling. Brawl doesn't have those things and it's really slow.
I still prefer Brawl to Melee though. I'm not fast enough to play Melee competitively.

I never quite understood the purpose of wavedashing... And I dunno what L cancelling is. :p I'm not really a Smash genius enough to know about that kinda stuff.

All I know is I can't wait to Megamain the red color palette of Megaman and cry salty tears over lack of Protoman alt.. but seriously I'm hyped as :red:.

I've played every Smash so far. Loved all of them. Smash 4 has so many characters I'm considering using. Little Mac, Dark Pit, Link, Ike or Shiek. Bowser, Robin, and Shulk are also options. I will also play Captain Falcon fairly often.

My FC is 4725-7960-9703. When I grab Smash 4 on the 3rd, I'll probably be up to battle after getting a few characters unlocked.

Man, I'm so hyped for next Friday. I don't have school that day, so my friends and I are gonna hold a Sm4sh party.

I'll probably end up maining Rosalina, but Robin and Dark Pit look pretty cool too. For right now, though, I'm playing only Link, and he is truly WAY better in 4 than he was in Brawl. He's good to the point of being overpowered.

Also, my FC is 5413-0386-8425, for those that are interested.

6 days for the new smash for me if you want to be technical. It's past midnight.
Also just getting on Wii U for graphics long is a terrible reason. The 3DS version still looks very nice.

Back
Top Bottom