Console The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

Favorite version?

• Total voters

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
OH YEA BOI SMASH BROTHERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Aight, NNID for Wii U is LordBopp and FC for 3DS is in this image
upload_2019-1-24_17-20-21.png
and i perfer smashing on the Wii U

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
Ultimate is fairly balanced. K Rool may look menacing, but in elite smash, nobody is less than 45% win rate, and nobody more than 60% win rate.

I think Piranha Plant is gonna break that tbh

Snickerbobble

The Painter
Ultimate is fairly balanced. K Rool may look menacing, but in elite smash, nobody is less than 45% win rate, and nobody more than 60% win rate.

I think Piranha Plant is gonna break that tbh
I've played some Piranha Plant, her poison attack does almost 50% damage, lol. What's better is Villager/Isabelle's pocket ability works on it and doubles the damage, giving almost 100%

I registered my game last Tuesday and still haven't gotten my Piranha Plant code.
Fml.

You should get it soon, but also make sure to check your spam folder.

Registering for the code has passed, but you should still get your code within 10 days from when you registered for it, and the code itself should be valid for awhile (I forget when it expires, but I think it's a few months.. still good to redeem it ASAP tho.)

hunt2man

Terrarian
Ignoring the absolutely insane necro.

Piranha plant is fun. I can see him being incredibly capable, with his great recovery and ability to ko people off the side.

Shika

Empress of Light
People are saying that Piranha Plant was meant to triple jump.
People forget that triple jump exists in Adventure mode.

Snickerbobble

The Painter
June 30th, iirc.

Wait what is this canon? Plants have genders? Is the tree in my backyard gay?

Well.. hearing this, I thought Palutena was referring to the piranha plant when she says "Not so loud. She'll hear you!" but now I realize she may have meant Viridi. So now I dunno. Guess it's an it, though with no visible pollen it could be a she.

You do this by picking this stage and hitting down taunt as Pit a few times IIRC.

EDIT: And yes, plants can have genders, and can often be hermaphrodites.

leechheart

Skeletron Prime
Well.. hearing this, I thought Palutena was referring to the piranha plant when she says "Not so loud. She'll hear you!" but now I realize she may have meant Viridi. So now I dunno. Guess it's an it, though with no visible pollen it could be a she.

You do this by picking this stage and hitting down taunt as Pit a few times IIRC.

EDIT: And yes, plants can have genders, and can often be hermaphrodites.
I think the plant is an it, but I'm no botanist.

And yeah that was Viridi she was talking about

EDIT: So what's everyone's mains in Ultimate?

Shika

Empress of Light
I'm still trying to figure that out, myself. Shulk and Corrin don't seem as powerful as they once were, but Lucas is always fun.

Top Bottom