Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

Favorite version?

• Total voters
People are saying that Piranha Plant was meant to triple jump.
People forget that triple jump exists in Adventure mode.

June 30th, iirc.

Wait what is this canon? Plants have genders? Is the tree in my backyard gay?

Well.. hearing this, I thought Palutena was referring to the piranha plant when she says "Not so loud. She'll hear you!" but now I realize she may have meant Viridi. So now I dunno. Guess it's an it, though with no visible pollen it could be a she.

You do this by picking this stage and hitting down taunt as Pit a few times IIRC.

EDIT: And yes, plants can have genders, and can often be hermaphrodites.

Well.. hearing this, I thought Palutena was referring to the piranha plant when she says "Not so loud. She'll hear you!" but now I realize she may have meant Viridi. So now I dunno. Guess it's an it, though with no visible pollen it could be a she.

You do this by picking this stage and hitting down taunt as Pit a few times IIRC.

EDIT: And yes, plants can have genders, and can often be hermaphrodites.
I think the plant is an it, but I'm no botanist.

And yeah that was Viridi she was talking about

EDIT: So what's everyone's mains in Ultimate?

I'm still trying to figure that out, myself. Shulk and Corrin don't seem as powerful as they once were, but Lucas is always fun.

I favor Falco myself. Used to love Sheik, but they changed her too much since 4. Cue accidentally down-B-ing myself off the ledge.

Still getting used to the new characters (even though I got the game at launch, lol). Incineroar turned out much more fun than I expected except I keep up-B-ing myself to oblivion while trying to save myself. Simon's as much fun as I expected, so I might work on him or Richter. Piranha Plant's loads of fun, too.

Haven't bought the fighter's pass yet, although I really like Joker. Wonder what the other DLC will be?

I registered my game last Tuesday and still haven't gotten my Piranha Plant code.
Fml.

Did you get your code? Some people (like me) managed to slip through the net. Checked everywhere on my emails, but just not there, so ended up having to web chat with them. Response email with code landed just a few hours later, so they can be quick once they're aware. Friend of mine never got hers, and I wonder if she managed to make time to web chat (busy busy). Definitely do not telephone them as that takes up way more time.

Ignoring the absolutely insane necro.

That it took so long to necro? Jk, it's relevant, and I'm surprised this thread was necroed as opposed to a new thread for Ultimate popping up. Although not so much now I see what that post is about. Still getting used to post info being at the bottom, not the top. :nursetongue:

oh
[doublepost=1549745348,1549745316][/doublepost]Wait don't let a mod see that, I'll end up getting warned for posting a one-letter response :/
[doublepost=1549745364][/doublepost]*word

The edit button exists for a reason, but okay.

Does anybody here miss Link's Gale Boomerang? I personally don't, but I want to know what other people think.

I'm still trying to figure that out, myself. Shulk and Corrin don't seem as powerful as they once were, but Lucas is always fun.
Corrin is worse for sure, but Shulk is actually a lot better.

As for me, it would probably be Pokémon Trainer, Ike, and Cloud

I would be very confused tbh. Terraria may be a great game, but I don't think the player really has much business being in Smash. Even though it'd be a little ridiculous, even Steve from Minecraft would be a better fit, in my opinion. However, on the topic of characters from indie games being in Smash, I'd have to say that Shovel Knight would probably be the best candidate, even though he's already an assist trophy. They even said that just because a character may already be in the game as an Assist Trophy or a Spirit doesn't mean that they won't be a DLC character.

I think Dryad could work as a fighter, I mean she's a fighter in DD2 with plenty of moves already to borrow.

SlushyDefiniteBasil-max-1mb.gif

I want this kid tho, Hat Kid, from a Hat in Time. Look at her go, imagine that smug dance as an indefinitely lasting taunt. Every other alt could be a Bow Kid alt too.

c7b3b566eea077be9e16a66fb5342637684394a0r1-854-480v2_uhq.jpg

cca82135f6443605b6563242824ff8c89487d231r1-750-423v2_hq.jpg

The art fits perfectly!

With lots of hat and badge powers, they could have a very unique moveset.

I’ve always wanted Jibanyan from Yo-Kai Watch.
Yo-Kai Watch is a very underrated game series, and it’s fun as hell.
Unfortunately, the more I looked at Jibanyan, the less inspiration I saw for a moveset.
Maybe another Yo-Kai would have better inspiration for a moveset, but Jibanyan represents the series better.

Back
Top Bottom