Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

Favorite version?

• Total voters
Y5NYDze.gif

I feel rest is the most satisfying move to land.
It would be, if I played as Jigglypuff more often. For me, Mega Man's mega upper feels great when I nail someone with it.

It would be, if I played as Jigglypuff more often. For me, Mega Man's mega upper feels great when I nail someone with it.
It does feel great to KO with that lol.

One of the best ones besides Melee Peachs' ground down+A when an opponent has high percentage and is on the ground.
Peach down-tilt for edge-guarding! ~:D

Also, I forgot to mention Luigi's taunt.

PhonyDazzlingAmericanavocet.gif

Beautiful.

I remember seeing the commercial for the first smash on tv, the campy humor and the song just everything blew my mind and I enjoyed playing it so much.

I like brawl the best... I'm really ticked about snake being taken out, he was my second or third best character (my other best characters being Wolf and Ike), so I really hate Smash Universe. I also disliked the Mii brawlers, idk why, they just didn't seem smash-bros enough.

I like brawl the best... I'm really ticked about snake being taken out, he was my second or third best character (my other best characters being Wolf and Ike), so I really hate Smash Universe. I also disliked the Mii brawlers, idk why, they just didn't seem smash-bros enough.
My favorite character was Wolf. I feel your pain

Snake... Snake...? SNAAAAKKKE!

I feel like that was said at one point in Brawl. I don't remember. Lately I've been getting more mileage out of it than 4 because of my circle pad on my 3DS.

Hey, random question about Brawl. Did anyone else only really get annoyed by slipping after they learned about the mechanic online and how much people hated it? Before then, I barely even noticed, but afterwards it felt like I'd always slip in every match.

I think it's kinda fun when you're goofing off with your friends. It should have an option to toggle on or off I think, but it's hilarious to have your friend trip into a fully charged Ike side smash.

I like Brawl the most. I don't know why, nostalgia?
I don't know, but i do think Melee is way too popular(outside of this website)
Honestly, I don't understand why it's so popular. I understand why people would like it: from what I've heard, it's far faster, more technical, and more difficult to learn than any other smash game. I can see how that would appeal to some people, but... seriously? Are there really that many incredibly skilled players that the majority of people enjoy playing melee and not any other smash game? That just doesn't make any sense to me.

why would being more technical and having it more difficult to learn make it more popular?

also items are underrated.

I am a Brawl fanatic (Icies, Falco, and Pikachu FTW). I still like SSB4 (on my 2DS), but everytime I go on For Glory, I get 2 stocked everytime, I want to also starting getting more into competitive (I have gone to 2 tourneys so far, one being Summit 2015 last August, where I faced Holy NIGHTMARE in groups, and Mcmaster4, where Armada attended his 1st Canadian tourney), hopefully I can go to another tourney, being here wants me to start spamming online right now and trying to get better, FeelsBad.

If there's a Smash 5, Wolf will most likely be in it, perhaps that's why he wasn't a DLC character in tr4sh.

@caneurysmFever the reason people like all of the advanced tech in Melee is because it adds more depth to the game, requires more skill, and gives more options in the neutral and helps with comboing (for example, stuff like dash dance grabbing and wavedash into grab/tilt/smash). Melee also has more hitstun than Smash 4, which means that characters have more time when they can't move after they get hit, so it is easier to combo.

Back
Top Bottom