Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

Favorite version?

• Total voters
Personally, I think Jibanyan from Yo-kai Watch would be a pretty good fighter, and maybe Giygas from Earthbound as some sort of boss :D

The new Smash Bros was annouced and like in every other there would be a bunch of new characters.
But wich one?

Post here your idea what video game character should be in there, maybe with their special and smash attacts.

Amaterasu from Okami.
B. She uses one of her sword weapons, hold B to charge.
Side B. She attacks with her beads and can us them to chain up combos quickly.
Down B. She uses one of her mirrors to repel attacks.
Final smash. A paint scroll opens up on the screen, stopping time, and you can use the joystick to draw one of her 13 celestial brush techniques.

Quote from Cave Story
His comic could be his attack get better when he hits and worse when he gets hit. Except for his side smash, (the nemesis) which would get worse the more you hit and better the more you get hurt.

why post this here?

anyway. I choose Terrarian and Lunatic Cultist (From Terraria)
And Bandana Waddle Dee and Galacta Knight (from Kirby)
Minecraft Steve, Creeper, Zombie Pigman, and Spider Jockey (from Minecraft)
Springman (from Arms)
Toad (From Mario)
moar mii fighters (u should know wat this is from)
Moar pokemon (........)
Geometry Dash stuff (<---)

and Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Dr. Eggman (Robotnic) (From Sanic)

OH YEA BOI SMASH BROTHERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Aight, NNID for Wii U is LordBopp and FC for 3DS is in this image
upload_2019-1-24_17-20-21.png
and i perfer smashing on the Wii U

Ultimate is fairly balanced. K Rool may look menacing, but in elite smash, nobody is less than 45% win rate, and nobody more than 60% win rate.

I think Piranha Plant is gonna break that tbh

Ultimate is fairly balanced. K Rool may look menacing, but in elite smash, nobody is less than 45% win rate, and nobody more than 60% win rate.

I think Piranha Plant is gonna break that tbh
I've played some Piranha Plant, her poison attack does almost 50% damage, lol. What's better is Villager/Isabelle's pocket ability works on it and doubles the damage, giving almost 100%

I registered my game last Tuesday and still haven't gotten my Piranha Plant code.
Fml.

You should get it soon, but also make sure to check your spam folder.

Registering for the code has passed, but you should still get your code within 10 days from when you registered for it, and the code itself should be valid for awhile (I forget when it expires, but I think it's a few months.. still good to redeem it ASAP tho.)

Ignoring the absolutely insane necro.

Piranha plant is fun. I can see him being incredibly capable, with his great recovery and ability to ko people off the side.

Back
Top Bottom