Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

Favorite version?

• Total voters
Yeah, ROB and his dtilt is stupid good. Comes out really fast. His dthrow at high percents is basically a guaranteed kill as well. Nair has really good range, and the "robble" is stupid good. It takes timing but it's 60% in only a few seconds.

I’m a richter main and ganon/Ken secondary right now so I’m kinda the scum of the earth but hey, it’s alright. pichu is my greatest weakness with the Lucina family in close second, I’m not super familiar with most matchups bc I’ve only been to a few college friendlies but I’m getting there.

Yo, wussup? New guy in the house.

I'm a Mario main and I sometimes play Inkling and Pichu. I struggle a little with the aforementioned, adorable mouse.
One of my biggest weaknesses is that I struggle to play neutral. Perhaps someone could help me?

And I'd like to battle someone, but I can't really battle anyone because I moved to a new location, and I had to ship my Switch to said location.

PK Thunder can never catch up to my falling lucas, and when it does, it knocks me into oblivion.
You're supposed to make the tightest circle possible to hit yourself. It really isn't that hard, especially if you could do it in Sm4sh. You could try practicing, I guess.

My friend code is SW-3669-2530-7504 . Bear in mind that I'll only add you if I'm familiar with your whereabouts on this forum.
My serious mains are Joker and Wolf, but I also like to fool around with Ike, Cloud, Little Mac, and Ganondorf.
I'm also setting up an arena right now! I’m gonna be AFK for a bit in the spectator stand, but feel free to duke it out!

Last edited:
How to play Little Mac: Don't side-B off the stage, don't side-B off the stage, don't side-B off the stage... crap I side-B'd off the stage.

Back
Top Bottom