Mobile The Supreme Arena [Pumpking Moon Final Wave Record 12:00]

Jacques Remy

Terrarian
Hello this is my first post and I'd like to present the best arena I've created on mobile: The Supreme Arena.

You can reach the final wave in the Pumpking Moon event at midnight using the horseman's blade as you can see in the next videos, in the first one you'll see that, in the second I'm using the razorblade typhoon and in the third one you'll see how the arena is built.

It uses 3 bird machines to work 2 to activate the statues and the last one for the spear buggy traps, also there's a teleportation "machine" that allows you to bring some monsters near to be killed faster.

This arena is based on the work of DicemanX however I had to change something here and there because in the mobile version there are some not solved issues and other things just don't work as they work in the PC version, I hope this arena helps you.

The videos are in Spanish tho...

Pumpking Moon using horseman's blade

Pumpking Moon using razorblade typhoon

How the arena works

Last edited:
Just personally sayin here,your recors is really..not the best,i tried horse man's blade and got wave 15 BEFORE 11pm,i can't excalty prove you right now,but I will show it when I get back to that point.

Just personally sayin here,your recors is really..not the best,i tried horse man's blade and got wave 15 BEFORE 11pm,i can't excalty prove you right now,but I will show it when I get back to that point.

That's interesting I'll be waiting to see how you did achieve that.

I've seen a way to get to wave 15 of the Pumpkin Moon in 27 seconds... Just letting you know. It's a very elaborate system, with bird engines, spear traps, actuators, lava, tons of wiring, etc. etc, but I never made it. I've only ever seen it.

I've seen a way to get to wave 15 of the Pumpkin Moon in 27 seconds... Just letting you know. It's a very elaborate system, with bird engines, spear traps, actuators, lava, tons of wiring, etc. etc, but I never made it. I've only ever seen it.

27 secs? You kidding right?

Sweet story, the event starts at Wave 15 for me, and I get all drops 100% from each Pumpking and/or Mourning Wood, sadly in exchange for No Value in coins for selling and no coins drop, because the event just started :D
[doublepost=1466236294,1466236227][/doublepost]
27 secs? You kidding right?
Of course he is, in order to do that, a little less than 2 second for each wave, mobs can't even spawn that fast let alone if you can kill them instantly like Diablo III.

Sweet story, the event starts at Wave 15 for me, and I get all drops 100% from each Pumpking and/or Mourning Wood, sadly in exchange for No Value in coins for selling and no coins drop, because the event just started :D
Of course he is, in order to do that, a little less than 2 second for each wave, mobs can't even spawn that fast let alone if you can kill them instantly like Diablo III.
Lemme find the video, my friend sent it to me. I think they were exploiting a glitch. Not sure though. I have not done the arena, as it is not possible in mobile.
[doublepost=1466344965][/doublepost]
Ah, I WAS mistaken... It was actually a skeletron prime record which my friend happened to send me: I didn't listen to the video, so IDK if there's swearing or not, just letting everyone know:

Not nearly as impressive, but yeah. Sorry for my mistake.

The record for skeletron prime is a few seconds and it's on mobile using the tsunami here the video:

yes, I have seen the whole tsunami-rain-thing, but the highest DPS possible in practice is from starwrath, and the highest DPS possible in theory is from the horseman's blade. Tsunami rain is almost at the top, though. Thanks for showing me this.

yes, I have seen the whole tsunami-rain-thing, but the highest DPS possible in practice is from starwrath, and the highest DPS possible in theory is from the horseman's blade. Tsunami rain is almost at the top, though. Thanks for showing me this.

YW... I don't use to play the PC game so often so idk all the new weapons... Anyways I agree, the horseman's blade should have the record with all the pumpkins flying around the field.

YW... I don't use to play the PC game so often so idk all the new weapons... Anyways I agree, the horseman's blade should have the record with all the pumpkins flying around the field.
people theorize that one thousand pumpkin heads could be on screen at once(the game wouldn't let anymore on, the people think), but that's only if there were more mob-spawning statues. So, 115 damage at legendary on console and mobile, multiplied by 1,000. Doesn't take advanced calculus to know that that would be 115,000 DPS... Lol, get wrecked, Moon Lord. But again, that's theorizing. Starwrath is #2 in DPS, I think... or it's the tsunami thing... lol, idk.

Can you post schematics of the build please so I can build it, I can't watch the video unfortunately because of limited data, and thank you if you can

You don't need any wiring or traps to get to wave 15! What you need:
Scourge of the Corruptor
Flat ground & some platforms
Bunny cannon (with about 300 explosive bunnies)

Then of course you should have a clock, good armour (chlorophyte will do with the mask, though you may have more difficulty getting to higher rounds), Ichor potion, minions, campfire, heart lantern, or anything you think will help.
The flat ground needs to be at least 124 blocks wide, or at most 160 blocks wide. any more and it's a waste of time and the limited space you have on your world, any less and some enemies might not get to you. There can also be nothing above the area like floating islands (unless it is quite high up). Also dig underground to find any holes where enemies can spawn, then fill them in. Your arena has been set up!
The bunny cannon (and ammo) is purchased from the pirate when the party girl is there.

What to do:
  1. Build a small row of wooden platforms 47 blocks above the flat ground, then put the bunny cannon in the middle pointing directly up. Place your stuff (campfires, heart lanterns, heart statues, grandfather clocks) on this platform. This is where you will camp the whole night.
  2. Wait until night, constantly checking the time. Summon the pumpkin moon at 7:30 PM, when night starts
  3. Immediately buff yourself with potions and start throwing the Scourge at the ground. The waves should go by quickly.
  4. When a mourning wood appears, use the bunny cannon to destroy it. It's a good idea to leave the hearts there for later.
  5. When a pumpking appears, use the bunny cannon. When low on health get the hearts from the ground, then fly up and use the cannon again.
  6. Repeat these steps and you should get to wave 15 at around 2:00 AM (record was 1:35 AM)
Happy farming!

You don't need any wiring or traps to get to wave 15! What you need:
Scourge of the Corruptor
Flat ground & some platforms
Bunny cannon (with about 300 explosive bunnies)

Then of course you should have a clock, good armour (chlorophyte will do with the mask, though you may have more difficulty getting to higher rounds), Ichor potion, minions, campfire, heart lantern, or anything you think will help.
The flat ground needs to be at least 124 blocks wide, or at most 160 blocks wide. any more and it's a waste of time and the limited space you have on your world, any less and some enemies might not get to you. There can also be nothing above the area like floating islands (unless it is quite high up). Also dig underground to find any holes where enemies can spawn, then fill them in. Your arena has been set up!
The bunny cannon (and ammo) is purchased from the pirate when the party girl is there.

What to do:
  1. Build a small row of wooden platforms 47 blocks above the flat ground, then put the bunny cannon in the middle pointing directly up. Place your stuff (campfires, heart lanterns, heart statues, grandfather clocks) on this platform. This is where you will camp the whole night.
  2. Wait until night, constantly checking the time. Summon the pumpkin moon at 7:30 PM, when night starts
  3. Immediately buff yourself with potions and start throwing the Scourge at the ground. The waves should go by quickly.
  4. When a mourning wood appears, use the bunny cannon to destroy it. It's a good idea to leave the hearts there for later.
  5. When a pumpking appears, use the bunny cannon. When low on health get the hearts from the ground, then fly up and use the cannon again.
  6. Repeat these steps and you should get to wave 15 at around 2:00 AM (record was 1:35 AM)
Happy farming!
I've already built something like that but with the pirate cannon arena you can't reach the final wave quickly, that's why I made this design, here's the pirate cannon arena video:

I got to the Pumpkin Moon Final Wave at 11:45 PM and the Final Wave of the Frost Moon at 4:11 AM.

IMG_4730.png

IMG_4729.png

MThHjN.jpg
Was this on mobile or no?

Back
Top Bottom