The Tallest Tower: an Interactive Comic-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luneria2

Skeletron Prime
In theory, this could be an interesting story; as, to add some "spice" to this, YOU decide where this story goes. This is the same concept that Andrew Hussie used for his MSPaint-Adventures and this comic would look rather similar, too. Essentially, you give a command for the character and I'll continue the story along that command.
I will only be using the first command given.
Note to Admins: If this is in the wrong section, please move it to where you see fit.

TP3i6Tv.png

A small bubble contains a rather tiny person. Said person is currently sleeping and has no intentions of waking up, without force, that is.
What should the narrator do?
>INSERT NAME. WONDER WHY THIS ISN'T HOMESTUCK.
SjQZtKx.png

Unfortunately, names are meaningless in this world. This isn't the Homestuck-verse, therefore, we wouldn't be needing these labels. Instead, we'll be using numbers. (Hypocritical, I know) Character #1, here, is confused. She wasn't in this location before she fell asleep.

Last edited:
I forgot to say that all commands given after the first would not be used.

>INSERT NAME. WONDER WHY THIS ISN'T HOMESTUCK.
SjQZtKx.png

Unfortunately, names are meaningless in this world. This isn't the Homestuck-verse, therefore, we wouldn't be needing these labels. Instead, we'll be using numbers. (Hypocritical, I know) Character #1, here, is confused. She wasn't in this location before she fell asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom