tModLoader The Tantalite Mod! 1.3.1.1 (V1.0)

I would like to sign up as a spriter :p
[doublepost=1469656539,1469656489][/doublepost]example sprite:
Imported piskel (1).gif

When will this mod be for version 1.3.2.1?
Or is it already for this version? o.o

Another question; Why do some things say "s" and "awd"

This mod seems kind of dead... -.-

The mod isn't dead, just we have some issues with (i think) one of the bosses.
Also, about the "s" and "awd"
I just don't know. :p

Sorry guys. I want to do a rework of the mod but It's too hard to find reliable help. I need a good spriter and a good coder. Right now I'm the only one doing anything, and I can't do some thing's i'd like to. So far it's pretty disorganized since I had random ideas. I'll try to get it straightened out soon.
[doublepost=1472786971,1472786837][/doublepost]
Never seen an Mod crashng Cheat sheet
idk why
I think it's because It was originally the tactical mod, then I changed the display name to tantalite. Didn't bother to rename all of the namespaces.

Sorry guys. I want to do a rework of the mod but It's too hard to find reliable help. I need a good spriter and a good coder. Right now I'm the only one doing anything, and I can't do some thing's i'd like to. So far it's pretty disorganized since I had random ideas. I'll try to get it straightened out soon.
[doublepost=1472786971,1472786837][/doublepost]
I think it's because It was originally the tactical mod, then I changed the display name to tantalite. Didn't bother to rename all of the namespaces.
i'll help sprite, i feel this mod needs it.
[doublepost=1472788540][/doublepost]
i'll help sprite, i feel this mod needs it.
no offense, but the sprites have plenty of problems. like lack of contrast, or black borders.

I understand. Many of the sprites I made a long time ago. My newer ones are a lot better. Not feeling very inspired rn, can't bother to finish this:

LilakiteClaymore.png

Try and make it fit the style of this:

LilakiteLongbow.png

If you can do that well than you can join the team. What I really need is a coder who can do more advanced things...
[doublepost=1472791055,1472790971][/doublepost]I'll be back tomorrow, gotta go sleep.

I still want to sprite, but nothing ever needed to be sprited
(That I knew of)
So just tell me if anything needs to be sprited

Mod looks great. Could you add a boss to the Marble biome? It would be cool if it looked like a golem or a bossier version of a medusa. Also it would be nice if those bosses were like mini bosses that appear at random like the wyvern.

Здравствуйте,ваш мод давно не функционирует,возможно ли обновить его до последней версии tModloader.Я был бы очень признателен.
Hello, your mod has not been functioning for a long time, is it possible to update it to the latest version of tModloader.I would be very grateful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom