tModLoader The Taradoxian mod

Trololololol

Skeletron Prime
THIS MOD IS BUILD ON TOP OF THE TRALAMIUM MOD, THE TERRALAND MOD, AND THE ORSON"S MOD.

Hi, I am Trololololol, the creator of the Taradoxian mod. This mod will be following a storyline of some sort, but for now, the storyline will not be posted till we find all the mistakes in it.

This mod is also combined with the old Orson Mod ,Terraland Mod, and Trelamium Mod and I will be the leader of the mod, @Deadfish388, @LittleDevilKitty and @LeeTG3 will be the co-leader of the mod.

This mod will be mainly about adding more Items, Weapons, NPCs, and Bosses. There will be one new event coming in and a new biome. The Biome will be the Void/wasteland biome. but in order to do all those,

WE NEED HELP FROM SPRITERS AND CODERS!!!

We will gladly take any sort of help, and the link to the dev discord will be down below.
The mod is still in it's WIP phase, and will likely be in this phase for at least one month, for now, here are the contents that we will have once the mod comes out.

Dourite Bar(Pre-Hardmode)
DouriteBar2.png
DouritePickaxe.png Pickaxe Power: 45
DouriteAxe2.png Axe Power: 45
Dorite hammer.png Hammer Power: 45(doesn't really matter)
DouriteShortsword.png Melee Damage: 20
DouriteFlail (1).png Flail Damage: 27
RuCYniS.png
C1ByafW.png
Dourite Ore: Found anywhere generation in the world

Athum set (Pre-hardmode)
AthumSpear.png

AthumBlade.png

image.png

Halo Ore(Pre-Hardmode/Hardmode)
Holobar.png
Holopick.png Pickaxe Power: 55
Holoaxe.png Axe Power: 55
Halo blade.png Halo Blade Melee Damage: 25
True Halo Blade.png True Halo Blade Melee Damage: 75
68M8tgq.png
McsDjCp.png
Halo brick: Made out of halo bars, just decoration.

Dungeonite(Hardmode)
SteelBar.png
DungeonPick.png Pick Power: 70
DungeonAxe.png Axe power: 70 Damage: 48

Astatine Bar(Hardmode)
Astatine_Bar_.png
Astatine_Picaxe.png Astatine Pickaxe
Astatine_Crusher_.png Astatine Crusher
Astatine_War_Axe_.png Astatine War Axe
Astatine_Sword.png Astatine Sword

Empyreal Bars(Post Moonlord)
EmpyrealStar.png (Originally named Solarium, but we decided to change it)
Solarium_Sword.png Empyreal Sword
Solarium Bow.png Empyreal Bow
Solarium_Staff_1.png Empyreal Staff
Solarium_Pickaxe.png Empyreal Pickaxe
Solarium_Axe_3.png Empyreal Hamaxe

Armor
Astatine_Mage.png Astatine Mage Set
Astatine_Ranger.png Astatine Range Set
Astatine_Warrior.png Astatine Warrior Set

Dev Team
@Trololololol (Leader/Spriter)
@LeeTG3 (Co-Leader/Coder)
@Deadfish388 (Co-Leader/Spriter)
@LittleDevilKitty (Co-Leader/Spriter)
@moosegoose (Discord Manager)
@Skyre Ventes (Music Creator)
@Vlad Terrarian (Spriter)
@mutater (Spriter)
@Welox (Spriter)
@nerd50 (Spriter/Coder)
@Molten Bolt (Beta Tester)
@Koopahunter197 (Spriter)
@Uniquepotatoes (Spriter)

HERE IS THE UP COMING BOSS:

Name: The Azolinth

Max Life: 20000000/40000000
KB Resist: 100%
The Azolinth Head

Type: Enemy Damage: 550/1100 Defense:0
The Azolinth Body(88 Parts)

Type: Enemy Damage: 200/400 Defense:0
The Azolinth Tail

Type: Enemy Damage: 300/600 Defense:0
The Azolinth Probe

Type: Flying Enemy AI Type: Flying Damage: 200 / 400 (Dashes At Player) Max Life: 1000 / 2000 Defense: 20 / 28 Immune to: All debuffs
The Atholith(The Worm Summoned by Atholith, the worm that are being summoned by Azolinth after dropping down to 7 million health)

AI: Worm Max Life: Unkillable KB Resist: 100%
Atholith Head

Type: Enemy Damage: 200 / 400 Defense: None, Invincible
Atholith Body(45 Part)

Type: Enemy Damage: 90 / 180 Defense: None, Invincible
Atholith Tail

Type: Enemy Damage: 110 / 220 Defense: None, Invincible
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A very tanky and strong worm boss with around 20 million health and no defense, 90 parts and no piercing immunity that's what terraria worms intended to be, like destroyer for example. When i took care of him and tried to fix him he would occasionally surround you or corner you and all of his body parts started shooting, i would like to see that attack still being in the game. When he reached less than 14 million health he would start shooting energy blasts from his head occasionally (in trelamium they were cultist's lightning orb arcs) when he reaches 7 million health his defense raises up to 20 The boss moves fairly slow, the fight focuses on minions and projectiles. With the slow movement it's easier for him to corner you.
All the body parts inflict that nebula debuff that covers your whole screen and 'azolinth debuff name that i can't think off' lowering your damage by 50% and defense by 50, so if you get hit again in a short time you will be screwed.
Attacking the body parts, much like destroyer has a Chance to summon probes. Azolinth probes in this case When he reaches 10 million health he spawns a supportive mini worm, the worm is unkillable and has a very similar ai to the azolinth, basicly just a weaker version of it (the worm spawns from the tail/head) Upon death azolinth would drop true vortex fragments, you could make the screen flash as well. such high health? Well think about this: Most weapons have -1 penetration, assuming that it also has high damage/firerate and you aim properly, azolinth has 50+ parts One projectile hits the target 50 Times or even more so one shot equals weapon damage * worm parts hit dps equals weapon damage * projectiles per second * worm part hit
Credit Goes to @LittleDevilKitty
Dev Discord Channel
https://discord.gg/gsgYdPd

Attachments

• Crome_Armor_clone.png
    Crome_Armor_clone.png
    747 bytes · Views: 402
  • DouritePickaxe2.png
    DouritePickaxe2.png
    501 bytes · Views: 312
  • Dorite hammer.png
    Dorite hammer.png
    669 bytes · Views: 307
Last edited:
Welcome to the Taradoxian mod, I am the creator of the mod Trololololol(five o).
So Taradoxian mod is supposed to be a mod that follows a clear storyline and lots of bosses, and I will upload a storyline in the Future.
Right now the mod has one boss with its three drops. The reason that I do not just keep on making sprites is that I don't have enough people helping me code or sprite, so I would gladly accept any help.
By The Way, This is a WIP WIP, but I will make sure that I will have the mod file on the forum as soon as possible.
Here is the boss we have with its drop.

So Here Are the Official Discord Channel:
https://discord.gg/gsgYdPd
Looks promising already.Gonna stay my eyes on it.

Ok, It is official, we will have a new biome in the mod called the void biome, it is not the space type of void, more like a wasteland king of deal

Back
Top Bottom