tModLoader The Taradoxian mod

if youre using supreme calamitas as an example on how the 3rd boss is gonna look well.......good luck on this, inspiration and creativity take some time.
No the first one is already my resprite, it's just that people said mine own version looks like calamitus, so I wanna confirm it, purple one is my version that I worked on for 6 hours

Now that better!
Thanks, once we finish with the code, we will have the download link up, and btw, this is a post golem boss
[doublepost=1509272988,1509272934][/doublepost]
Thanks, once we finish with the code, we will have the download link up, and btw, this is a post golem boss
And if you wanna help us do beta testing, feel free to join the discord, since it is a dev discord after all

You are very right there. I have not ever played or even heard of this game 'till now, but it's INCREDIBLY obvious with a quick Google search. (Also, he's talking about the dragon)
the dragon? first someone gimme the basic, second we are not using it anymore since no one is animating it
so yeah, and i actually did not relize it is dragonhart eventhought i have the game
[doublepost=1509297367,1509296803][/doublepost]and just updated the forum page, the new boss of the void biome, THE SEER OF UNSEEN, the credit of the name goes to @Deadfish388

updated the forum, the download link will be up after a couple of days
The Azolinth.png

Azolinth is that you?:)
Also maybe you could resprite the loot from him. ;)
yes I did, only the sword did not, and I think I will delete the sword since first it is plagurized, and second shockwave is more famous than the sword, so I will just use the yoyo for the melee weapon. and the range weapon, the summon weapon, and the throwing weapon are coming out soon

yes I did, only the sword did not, and I think I will delete the sword since first it is plagurized, and second shockwave is more famous than the sword, so I will just use the yoyo for the melee weapon. and the range weapon, the summon weapon, and the throwing weapon are coming out soon
And also yeh, the sword is so underpowered. I hated that weapon.
And it was making my computer lag so hard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom