Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Content being put into the game would likely be something outside of the scope of this contest, and would be worked out with Redigit/Cenx if that was something they wished to pursue. There is no way to offer that as a prize, because the resulting sprites may not fit with their vision of the game, and not all submissions will be sprite work.

Ok. I'm still gonna try to submit something. whether it gets in the game or not because I like doing pixel art anyway :D

Hmmmm.

Last year had more prizes and possible winners -- 3 for each category, and a participation prize for everyone else.

Only 5 winners with the elimination of categories seems like a rough ticket (depending on how many people enter). Might I suggest an increase in more possible "winners" if the categories themselves will no longer define entries and standards? Maybe 10?

Also; will the special title be the same as last year's? Or will they be completely new for this year?

I'm eager to participate; but if the titles are the same, maybe I should focus on other stuff.

Hmmmm.

Last year had more prizes and possible winners -- 3 for each category, and a participation prize for everyone else.

Only 5 winners with the elimination of categories seems like a rough ticket (depending on how many people enter). Might I suggest an increase in more possible "winners" if the categories themselves will no longer define entries and standards? Maybe 10?

Also; will the special title be the same as last year's? Or will they be completely new for this year?

I'm eager to participate; but if the titles are the same, maybe I should focus on other stuff.
The titles have been different for the past two TCF competitions, so I'd guess that they're new ones.

We may end up balancing the number of "winners" based on how many people end up entering, 5 seemed like a nice round number to start with.

As for your second questions, and without giving too much away, they will both be different.

We may end up balancing the number of "winners" based on how many people end up entering, 5 seemed like a nice round number to start with.

As for your second questions, and without giving too much away, they will both be different.

I guess I'll prepare an entry!

At the very least; I can get the participation title.

Bit of a question: Does it have to be Terraria related or just anything in general? Thinking of entering but just want to know what I can or can not make for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom