Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do anything? I'm going to make the greatest Terraria meme in the history of all memes and I will win -0 place.

Jokes aside happy Anniversary TCF been here for almost two years now and It's been great to see the community prosper.

I have a question, can the submission be made by a group of people, instead of just one?
I was thnking on a short story, but I would need help to do that

I have a question, can the submission be made by a group of people, instead of just one?
I was thnking on a short story, but I would need help to do that
That's kind of a tricky question, it largely depends on how much work each member is actually doing. Also be aware, only the person that makes the actual post would get any sort of prize, participation or otherwise.

That's kind of a tricky question, it largely depends on how much work each member is actually doing. Also be aware, only the person that makes the actual post would get any sort of prize, participation or otherwise.
Ok, let's say I do a short story with some three friends, where all of us act, only one would get the title/s?

Ok, let's say I do a short story with some three friends, where all of us act, only one would get the title/s?
As explained, yes. :/

Also, would it be a good idea to have categories? I feel like those were an important part of last year's TCF contest.

(that way the artists don't win every single place xD)

And if I'm entering a video how long can it be? 5 minutes max?

That is correct, only the person who makes the actual post would get anything.

As explained, yes. :/

Also, would it be a good idea to have categories? I feel like those were an important part of last year's TCF contest.

(that way the artists don't win every single place xD)

And if I'm entering a video how long can it be? 5 minutes max?
We debated doing categories again this year, but in the end we opted for the more freeform style. As for making it so art doesn't win everything, the freeform style helps mitigate that as well. We are meaning this to be a show of spirit and community not a talent contest.

Just asking, because i am quite new in forums. Can i draw a photo to this contest? I started pixel art last month and it's fun.

OMG this came at a really bad time...

I have my own huge backlog of art to clear including preps for Halloween and Christmas, and then THIS comes along.
I already used up some of my best fan-art ideas :( ... BUT THIS DEMANDS A MOST WORTHY SACRIFICE..!!!! :redmunch:

I'M SO EXCIIIIITTAAAA-

wow has it really been that long already... Happy anniversary Forums. :dryadhappy:

Unsure if I will be able to participate, but we will see. Only time will tell if I can complete something in time. :dryadsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom