Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 141715 So this is what im submitting it is the stardust pillar with a mage using the lunar flare now i only have one more pillar to do and that is the nebula pillar
Good luck dude. I have found that the nebula one is pretty easy. If you can aquitre a Razorblade Typhoon from Duke Fyshron and a mana flower along with a few stacks of good mana potion it should be easy. Just need to keep moving. Also, nice picture. Good luck!

I am really excited to see all the fantastic out of the box creations that are submitted celebrating this game and community. The sky's the limit, and if it involves French fries that's even better. `:D

I read this as "Box Creations."

upload_2016-9-28_21-9-1.png

That underscore bugs me...

Is that bad?

Uh...I don't know what you're talking about.
444b519e5b.jpg
I can see it as well. I think it's the page trying to underline the image.

Selecting it and toggling Underline on and off got rid of it in my draft.

EDIT: It's gone now. Underline's no longer green, but I guess Xenforo just doesn't want us to have nice things.

I'll probably start working on my submission once I'm finished with the Sandstorm theme cover for the next CC. But since this is about originality the only way I can see of contributing is to do an original song with Terraria-themed lyrics, but if it turns out to be terrible (which it probably will be), I won't submit it for everyone's sake :p
In any case, since I haven't said it yet, good luck to everyone!

Fantastic plan, folks! Thanks for the last 2 years, they've been awesome (love ya'll), and an idea popped up in my head almost immediately for what I want to create for this lovely contest. Going to bring out the watercolours and top-quality paper for this one! Don't expect to win or place at all, but I love having an artistic deadline and a theme/reason to paint!

Edit... might just make a poster of this, as I've been sketching all night so far, damn fun thing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom