tModLoader The TCF Mod (patent pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I removed the poll because too many people were voting for themselves.Next time, i'm going to ignore any posts that say "oh me!'
If you're going to vote, i'd request you try to be a bit more selfless.
Sorry if that came off as rude :(

Honestly, it might be better to just pick random members you want for the poll and leave out the whole "pick other" option and also maybe do what @zeskorion mentioned, if you want to be in so badly, sprite it yourself.

Though I'm curious are any of these vanity sets hard to implement? I never really had experience coding before.

Honestly, it might be better to just pick random members you want for the poll and leave out the whole "pick other" option and also maybe do what @zeskorion mentioned, if you want to be in so badly, sprite it yourself.

Though I'm curious are any of these vanity sets hard to implement? I never really had experience coding before.
I doubt the coding part is the hard part, I'd assume animations are a :red:. Coding a vanity, or any armor, isn't to hard far as I'm aware, and finding a way to implement them isn't to bad. But animating has so many frames to do for each one, helmets are easy though, but tedious, since all it is is copying the same thing over and over again.

Well it is a mod that puts real people in a game, or their characters. So it can be interpreted in many ways, but anyway it has nice sprites and everything (also, communism bar?)

That makes it clearer. Sorry, I'm just another idiot here, also I just woke up, sorry to bother yoou

tumblr_mcyw2yufVA1r5rc6zo1_500.png

I feel so special. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom