Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest Winners Announcement

I'm disappointed that I failed to place, but not surprised. At least I get a sweet new trophy and title that not many others will have!:D

I was actually really proud of what I made, but to be honest I didn't have the confidence to believe that I'd win. There were just so many good submissions with really creative concepts and executions that made me think "why didn't I think of that?" I'm just honored to have been picked. Thank you so much and congratulations to everybody who won and participated!

By the way, the prize for runner-ups is Slime king tittle and trophy, right?
But I don't have it;( Is this some kind of bug or I don't understand smth?

By the way, the prize for runner-ups is Slime king tittle and trophy, right?
But I don't have it;( Is this some kind of bug or I don't understand smth?

Correct, runner ups will have the King Slime Title along with Slime Collector Trophy.

We haven't begun assigning titles yet. We apologize for the wait, it will take time before we can get those handed out since they still need to be setup properly, and only Admins can assign the titles themselves. We will post here again once all the titles are assigned.

Correct, runner ups will have the King Slime Title along with Slime Collector Trophy.

We haven't begun assigning titles yet. We apologize for the wait, it will take time before we can get those handed out since they still need to be setup properly, and only Admins can assign the titles themselves. We will post here again once all the titles are assigned.
Thanks for explaination! I didn't want to be rude, and if it's need to take time - I will wait.

Trophy/title update: the winners and runners-up should have received their 'King Slime' trophies by now. I'll start working on getting the 'Slime Collector' participant trophies out to everyone.

Sorry for the delay on this, it's a tedious, one-at-a-time process that takes some time.

edit - the participant trophies should be out now. If by some chance you didn't get one and feel you should have it, please PM me.

Last edited:
Kinda disappointed I didn't get around to finishing my entry... Well, maybe you'll see it in a future CC, if I bother to finish it...

That said, good job to those of you who DID finish.

Well, I suppose that's one way to have one's spirits lifted after being crushed by working retail on Black Friday, hahahaha. I'm still technically on hiatus from the forums, but a notice tunneled its way to me in my hole on Tumblr that this happened, so I figured I'd drop by to say a big congratulations to the other winners, and the runners-up!

Also, I'm actually pretty surprised I placed. No, really, I am; since 'talent' was explicitly stated to not be the intended crux of the judging, I felt that the win could swing in any direction. I banked more on the originality of a core idea that just happened to involve three components, rather than an emphasis on creatively driving home the raw theme of threes in a broader and more inclusive sense, which I was pretty sure would be my entry's downfall compared to other entries... Not that I'm complaining! Thank you so much!
Your moon lords drawing was my favourite of all of them. Keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom