• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

ReusableLime20

Slime Collector
So because I joined on July 13th I'm not allowed in? Even though I'm overly active on the site? :hoppinjack:

That's a bummer
I had an idea involving the 3 items you start with.
Yeah, it is. I just barely met the requirement. I joined a few days before the date. However, it's their contest, they get to make the rules.

Quinn The Wolf

Plantera
ill not participate (like always and everywere)

but i realy cant wait what others have in mind XD

but on a day i WILL try my best XD (even thoug im good at nothing XD)
[doublepost=1507662212,1507661833][/doublepost]ive got an idea maybe
but am i allowed to use the following things?

a song from another game or real life or terraria mobile exclusive soundtrack? (if i use a video)
a change in pc time so i can get crismas/haloween items?

becouse if i can make the idea ill maybe join too (maybe)

Aurora3500

Staff member
a song from another game or real life or terraria mobile exclusive soundtrack? (if i use a video)
As long as it ultimately relates to Terraria and the 3 elements you choose to relate, it's fine to include any song in a video for In Game Creations.

a change in pc time so i can get crismas/haloween items?
You can do anything you want with your game to get items like Christmas/Halloween items to get the materials you need for your entry. Changing your PC date/time is fine. Only cases where it wouldn't be acceptable is if there were illegal items in your build (example Ocram on a PC video or Screenshot from a mod, or using a modded item in the Console/Mobile versions) Since those would violate Forum Rules.

Quinn The Wolf

Plantera
thanks for saying :D

now i can get my winter theme ready XD

if i have an more clear vieuw of my creation i will probaly join the contest

You must have been a member of TCF for at least 3 months prior to the date that this contest starts. (must have registered by July 7th 2017)
So I made a submission, but this account is pretty much brand new. However, I have participated in the forum wayyy back in 2015 with another account. Is it okay if I just provide confirmation or should I delete my submission and reupload with the other account?
Edit: Tidied up the post a bit. Also, link to my old account.

Last edited:

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
So I made a submission, but this account is pretty much brand new. However, I have participated in the forum wayyy back in 2015 with another account. Is it okay if I just provide confirmation or should I delete my submission and reupload with the other account?
You're actually it allowed to have duplicates. @Kazzymodus has already commented on your latest status update on that account saying that you can update your email address and change your name.

Aurora3500

Staff member
We've sent both of your accounts a PM regarding this. We'll get everything sorted out with your accounts there along with your entry.

Last edited:

TheJediSonic

Official Terrarian
Really wished I could join in, but I only joined the forums since September. Ah well. Best of luck to all in this competition.

Essa20

Skeletron Prime
Hmmmm interesting iiiinterestiingg. I wonder where I could go with this... There are a lot of options, I don't even know where to begin. It'll be nice to actually participate in one of these for once, the others always happen when I've decided to take a break from the forums...

If I wanted to be a snot and stand out I could use the Starfallen but I don't think they're appropriate, even if they're essentially just NPCs themed after the three spreading biomes...

Edit: ... I got it. 83c I know what I'm gonna do... it's gonna be taking a slight liberty with the theme, but it's a chance to draw something I've wanted to draw for a long time...

...Lineart 2/3rds done.
NOOOO! IF YOU PARTICIPATE THEN NO ONE HAS A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:;(;(;(:redspin::redspin::redspin:

Daimera

Terrarian
NOOOO! IF YOU PARTICIPATE THEN NO ONE HAS A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:;(;(;(:redspin::redspin::redspin:
Granted you're likely being sarcastic (a hunch, given emotes), but I've had people complain about me potentially entering contests before, so I feel I should point out:
When taking entries into account, we will put more weight into judging how creative an entry is rather than how talented it is with how it approaches a creative relation between 3 elements that are part of Terraria.
(my emphasis added)

Top Bottom