Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

Tree.png

That's tree, right?
I think I might be groaning for the rest of my life now.

Please stick to the topic of the thread- the contest. There are other threads to discuss updates on different platforms.

To answer your question briefly - no, 3ds isn't getting any more content updates.
So we aren't going to get the solidifier or mounts or weapon racks?
[doublepost=1507475645,1507475622][/doublepost]Well that's 30 dollars wasted

Although I did participate to the other contests, I may just pass up on this one, for 3 reasons :
-I am only good at thinking about how to turn terraria into hearthstone (though I gave up on this due to reasons I'll keep for myself) ;
-I already turned bosses into hearthsone cards for the second contest ;
-I feel a bit lazy to be honest.
Oh wait, I gave 3 reasons as to why I wouldn't participate.
Hmm...

Anyway, good luck to those who participate :)

Last edited:
How about the three major updates (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)

Or the three ores that spawn when you demolish altars.

Or the three houses I had to evacuate because the guide left the front door open for those pesky goblins

I though of this too. While the altar-spawned Hardmode Ores are technically 6 in number, only 3 spawn in a given world naturally, so I'd pose this to a Mod.
Creating an entry showcasing the three hardmode ores in a world would be fine. Any combination of 3 that you can think of and can reasonably explain will work. :)

I'm going to try and enter but
  1. I am not 100% sure I qualify
  2. It is my first contest, so I don't expect a win from this.
For the In-game category, does it have to be a build, or can I just use in-game elements, such as having three bosses on a screen?

Question:
Can I use mods to gain resources, or do I have to collect them all myself? Because I want to use some mobs in my build and trap them in some cages, but you can't do that easily without having something to manually spawn them in.

Edit: Yes, I know you can edit, but then no notifications would pop up for the important people, i.e. the people running this contest.

Can I use mods to gain resources, or do I have to collect them all myself? Because I want to use some mobs in my build and trap them in some cages, but you can't do that easily without having something to manually spawn them in.

For this contest, it is fine to use mods as part of your builds. Overall just be sure to describe how it connects with the theme of this contest if it's a creature from a Mod.

Using mods to trap enemies easier is definitely fine :)

For this contest, it is fine to use mods as part of your builds. Overall just be sure to describe how it connects with the theme of this contest if it's a creature from a Mod.

Using mods to trap enemies easier is definitely fine :)
Thanks! I probably won't use any modded blocks, unless it looks much better. I was only thinking of using them to get unlimited resources for my build, rather than wasting time collecting everything.

So because I joined on July 13th I'm not allowed in? Even though I'm overly active on the site? :hoppinjack:

That's a bummer
I had an idea involving the 3 items you start with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom