Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

Sorry that I missed this.

I can't say anything about 1.3.6. I do not know what new features may be added or not. Even if it were the case that I did, I cannot say anything about it.
That's ok I can wait for Living Mahogany Wall hopefuly in the underground jungle.

In Game Creation

My friend (Known as Eubreaux) and I came up with the idea to have all 3 weather types (rain, snow, and sandstorm) included in one screenshot. The Rain is subtle but it's there if you look close enough. As a more subtle theme to the building that follows that theme is fall and the holidays therein. I hope you enjoy!
Can confirm presence of rain.

I have had this open for a few days now, but, it's highly unlikely that I'll be able to create anything for it.
I have some nice ideas in mind, but now that I work a whole lot, I'll probably be unable to create something worthy. But maybe I'll try. Just maybe.

Regarding 3d models, can I use multiple images of the same project, or am I limited to one image?

If possible it is best to get everything in one image, but if your entry is very large, it is fine to split it into multiple images, as long as it is made clear that they make up your entire single entry. :)

I said I may pass up on this contest, but later in the month, I realized I would regret it if I didn't participate so I did something to show that, even though I do not play too much of Terraria anymore, my love for the game hasn't died down.

I literally drew the Lord and the Golem based on the Gamepedia images, I tweaked the chlorophyte armor a little because it lacked non-green colors on many parts in my opinion.
(By the way, I was forced into spliting my entry into multiple photos because we wouldn't be able to see too much of what I did.)

I will never thank the devs enough for giving us what I consider to be one of the greatest games ever made.
Nor will I ever thank the staff enough for keeping the TCF in a great shape !

What I feel scared about right now is the way the number of participants dwindle from contest to contest.
2 years ago, we had around 200 entries.
Last year, we had 100 entries.
And now we have between 50 and 60 entries.
I could understand a part of it for last year : The rewards were not as big as those in the contest that took place 2 years ago (didn't involve money)
But for this year's contest, even though there is a bigger reward, there are fewer people and that worries me a little.

(I know money is not the only thing that attracts people but we can't deny it tends to play a role in the number of participants.)

Back
Top Bottom