tModLoader Tenebrae

Version 1.4 has been released.
- Added the Cosmic Lens and Cosmic Fang, dropping from the Nebulaic Watcher and Quasared Crawler, currently neither has any use
- Added the Eyebow, a drop from the Eye of Cthulhu
- Added the Sightseeker, a mechanical upgrade to the Eyebow
- Added Paper, crafted with Hay at an Anvil and water
- Added recipes for the following items:
Book, Water Bolt, Demon Scythe, Magnet Sphere
- Changed the Mecharang's recipe

The Tenebrae Mod now has over 2000 downloads. I appreciate the support everyone, keep it up.

Anyway, expect an update in maybe a week or two.

I added a banner code, in case you want to further support the mod. Paste this link in your signature if you want to add the support banner.

[url=https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-tenebrae-mod.88255/][img]https://i.imgur.com/D26Tn5o.png[/img][/url]

Version 1.5 has been released.
-Added the Meteark, a new sword crafted from Meteorite Bars
-Added the Nebula Vaporwave, a new Nebula weapon
-Added the Dunerider, a new early hardmode yoyo that drops from Angry Tumblers
-Added the Slimy Slicer, a drop from King Slime
-Added rarities and sell values for the new spiky balls
-Changed the hit and death sounds of the Nebulaic Watcher
-Changed the tooltips and functions of the Clinger’s Eye and the Divine Polish
-Added Worn Cloth, a new material
-Added recipes for the following items:
Blindfold, Flying Carpet, Lava Charm
-Changed the recipes for the following items:
-Feral Claws, Lucky Horseshoe, Flower Boots
-Removed the Bat Fang, and making the Feral Shots drop from its enemies instead
-Changed the Paper’s sprite

Alright everyone, if some parts of the new update don't seem to be working, that's because I goofed some stuff up. I need to wait around an hour before I can get on my other computer and fix it though. If you're curious what's not working, some vanilla item recipes in this update aren't working, and the Bat Fang is still in the game, among other things. Hand in there y'all, hopefully I can get it fixed.

Version 1.5.0.1 has been released.
-Fixed the v1.5 update because I am bad at updating this mod
-Nerfed the Luminite and Shroomite Spiky Balls’ damage
-Buffed the defense of the Nebulaic Watcher and Quasared Crawler

I've been looking at this mod since you've made this thread and I like, what this mod offers now. However, I have a couple of suggestions how to make this mod a bit better:
1. While this mod is not updated for 1.4, it'd be good to make spiky balls deal throwing danage for now. Having your spiky balls dealing ranged damage, while spiky balls from goblin army deal throwing is... a bit strange.
2. Sprites for magma rose and Flames charm should be tweaked a bit. Right now because of their palette they look a bit blurry. While Flame Charm is not as bad, I would not personally understand what Magma Rose's sprite is (if I haven't read the name obviously). I have seen your previous versions of this thread and I think, that you may want to use them (at least for Magma Rose).

Other than that I really like your mod. It looks quite promising.

I've been looking at this mod since you've made this thread and I like, what this mod offers now. However, I have a couple of suggestions how to make this mod a bit better:
1. While this mod is not updated for 1.4, it'd be good to make spiky balls deal throwing danage for now. Having your spiky balls dealing ranged damage, while spiky balls from goblin army deal throwing is... a bit strange.
2. Sprites for magma rose and Flames charm should be tweaked a bit. Right now because of their palette they look a bit blurry. While Flame Charm is not as bad, I would not personally understand what Magma Rose's sprite is (if I haven't read the name obviously). I have seen your previous versions of this thread and I think, that you may want to use them (at least for Magma Rose).

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you appreciate the mod. I'll try to get that fixed as soon as I can. :)

Thanks the for advice! I'm currently respriting magma rose and flame charm, as well as anything else that seems to be sub-par :)

Version 1.6 has been released.
-Nerfed the Binary Star’s damage
-Added a new melee subclass: Hammers
-Added the following weapons into the Hammer subclass:
Boom Hammer, Skull Smasher, Crystal Crush Hammer, Gem Warhammer, Stone Sledgehammer, Spectre Obliterator
-Added the Clay-More
-Changed the sprites of the following:
Divine Polish, Flesh Gauntlet
-Made banners for the Nebulaic Watcher and Quasared Crawler
-Reverted the damage class of the new spiky balls to Throwing
-Tweaked the sprites of the Magma Rose and Flame Charm to appear less blurry
-Changed the tooltip and function of the Feral Shots (removed the Weakness immunity)

Back
Top Bottom