The Terra Gauntlet: Challenges for Players who have beaten The Moon Lord

[Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Official Terrarian
Welcome one and welcome all. Today, I bring to you a fallen project reborn for the Journey's End. The Terra Gauntlet. A series of incredibly difficult challenges designed for only the toughest of Terrarians.

This journey is best done after you have beaten the game and have a stockpile of resources to assist your run. Anyone can join and the rules are simple.

Unless otherwise noted, you complete a challenge by crafting a Zenith. The first 10 Challenges are done on Normal Mode Worlds. These are still quite tough but any experienced player can do them. The Second 10 are done in Expert Mode. Hope you had practice. The Third leg of the run are to be done in Master Mode worlds, and, while doable, they are brutal and merciless. Only the toughest of Terrarians will get through them. The next ten are in Journey Mode, but the difficulty is cranked even higher as mob rates are ten times as high and Master Mode Difficulty rips you asunder. The next nine challenges are actually based on your favorite class in Terraria. so this part of the journey, should you make it this far, has your say in it. I also won't say no to you guys doing all of these challenges if you ask. Finally. Challenge fifty? If you manage to beat Challenge 50, mark me surprised. Only a True Terrarian can do Challenge 50.

Regardless, message me personally and I will shoot the first of these challenges out to you!

Back
Top Bottom