Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Kanto Kup™

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post your idea)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have now discovered that Tink can have Metronome
and as much as my luck likes to be awful, I love Metronome (and play Metronome Battles when bored using Snips and Luke) and it has had a bit of a history of calling moves that make me go *0- 0* (Current list from just my runs: Guillotine (which landed, that snake was GONE), Prismatic Laser (And later on Splash was called by him), and Psystrike)
So naturally, I am tempted
Please slot Gigaton Hammer, I beg
OHKO moves themselves are gambling moves...
They’re also banned 🗣️🔥🔥🔥

Please slot Gigaton Hammer, I beg🙏
Ahead of you there, actually

For item I'm currently looking mostly at Life Orb because of just how aggressive she is (Moveset is Gigaton Hammer, Foul Play, Substitute (might replace, idk) and Metronome). So basically she'd be guaranteed to die eventually if I keep her in, but would be scary while she is in.

Ahead of you there, actually

For item I'm currently looking mostly at Life Orb because of just how aggressive she is (Moveset is Gigaton Hammer, Foul Play, Substitute (might replace, idk) and Metronome). So basically she'd be guaranteed to die eventually if I keep her in, but would be scary while she is in.
I’d say lefties. Running a bulky EV spread is actually better for those move choices, because your only guaranteed damaging move that uses your Attack stat is Gigaton Hammer, which is so strong that it doesn’t really matter. Also because do you know how quickly you will eat away at your health with Sub + Life Orb?

I’d say lefties. Running a bulky EV spread is actually better for those move choices, because your only guaranteed damaging move that uses your Attack stat is Gigaton Hammer, which is so strong that it doesn’t really matter. Also because do you know how quickly you will eat away at your health with Sub + Life Orb?
Reason why I pointed it out first. I'll go with Leftovers then.

Edit:
-Audino? It's gen 5 though which I already commented on with Unfezant's consideration...
-Aerodactyl, though I'm more eh on its design compared to others. It's already quite rare for me to use the normal version (Only have it on my team in Let's Go Eevee).
-There's I guess Charizard (Y, because Xavier has X already for obvious reasons), but I honestly don't care much about it. Same with Gardevoir TBH.
-I suppose I'll consider Sableye?

Honorable mentions to the following which I love but don't allow myself to use due to other characters having them or for other reasons:
-Ampharos: Stream's Ampharos is his go-to Mega...
-Gallade: Gilde and Jade exist.
-Absol: I already have 4 Absol characters (Lunil, Ébène/Umbris, Selenite (on Stream's team), and Elit (On Velona's team, and yes she's also capable of meming with Swords Dance and Razor Wind)). That's enough for now.
-Altaria: I just don't know if it'd really work out very well, to be honest.
-Any other megas used by characters of mine (Lopunny, Manectric, Houndoom, Scizor). Already used by others.
-And Pidgeot. I've got some uh... leftover memories for No Guard that make me go No Thanks. Also Esther's Pidgeot might be able to Mega but idk

Last edited:
Reason why I pointed it out first. I'll go with Leftovers then.

Edit:
-Audino? It's gen 5 though which I already commented on with Unfezant's consideration...
-Aerodactyl, though I'm more eh on its design compared to others. It's already quite rare for me to use the normal version (Only have it on my team in Let's Go Eevee).
-There's I guess Charizard (Y, because Xavier has X already for obvious reasons), but I honestly don't care much about it. Same with Gardevoir TBH.
-I suppose I'll consider Sableye?

Honorable mentions to the following which I love but don't allow myself to use due to other characters having them or for other reasons:
-Ampharos: Stream's Ampharos is his go-to Mega...
-Gallade: Gilde and Jade exist.
-Absol: I already have 4 Absol characters (Lunil, Ébène/Umbris, Selenite (on Stream's team), and Elit (On Velona's team, and yes she's also capable of meming with Swords Dance and Razor Wind)). That's enough for now.
-Altaria: I just don't know if it'd really work out very well, to be honest.
-Any other megas used by characters of mine (Lopunny, Manectric, Houndoom, Scizor). Already used by others.
-And Pidgeot. I've got some uh... leftover memories for No Guard that make me go No Thanks. Also Esther's Pidgeot might be able to Mega but idk
Charizard Y is a very strong mega. It works best on sun teams, but it can entirely support itself with boosted fire STAB and Solar Beam. Your main issue with Charizard would be Stealth Rocks, and iirc you don't have any hazard removal on your team so that's actually a pretty big problem.

Aerodactyl is pretty good, I believe it gets Dragon Dance. It's fast and hits hard but you have a 20% chance to miss that game-winning Stone Edge. Feeling lucky?

Sableye is actually decently solid. It reflects hazards and status, and it has a pretty good support movepool. Toxic - Recover/Pain Split - Foul Play - Knock off is a very potent set.

I have absolutely no awareness of Audino lol, I don't know what it actually does.

20% chance to miss that game-winning Stone Edge. Feeling lucky?
I think we all agree that the 20% is a lie
and iirc you don't have any hazard removal on your team so that's actually a pretty big problem.
1705618122314.png

Node's whole thing is removing obstacles, he's even got a construction helmet for the job /hj
I have absolutely no awareness of Audino lol, I don't know what it actually does.
Neither do I to be honest, I've never used Audino in any runs or character teams (which is actually why I'm considering it here: I've never used it before)

Oh damn I'm stupid. Yeah maybe use charizard lol
I'll at least consider it. It's lower on the list also because two starters and I admit I'm biased towards Bulbasaur's line these days (I still like Charmander but I've used Saur twice now and it hasn't failed me yet), so I'll likely have an Audino concept in the concept box just in case.

Edit: It took nearly a whole week, but my new singles team is finally done. I'll get started on the doubles team once I have time and have decided how to go about making it.
@Champion Greninjoid pinging so you see this

Edit2: Update to the concept box, yesterday I remembered that I like Cherrim. It's probably a really bad set for one but I tried, so here's a new link to the concept box for a replacement for Pearl's Roserade on the gym team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom