• Consorts

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Imps

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed it correctly, but it always runs terraria with 0 Music, then when I turn music up, It doesn't play anything
[doublepost=1471445317,1471445267][/doublepost]Also when I close the volume window, it sets music back to 0

I installed it correctly, but it always runs terraria with 0 Music, then when I turn music up, It doesn't play anything
[doublepost=1471445317,1471445267][/doublepost]Also when I close the volume window, it sets music back to 0
I will install the version that is here and then see if that same thing happens to me

I installed the one that I got from the drop box link and that doesn't happen to me.
Could you please send me a screenshot of your Terraria content folder?

Last edited:
Make sure the wavebank is outside of the compressed folder, and make sure the folder and original wavebank are outside of the content folder.

Make sure the wavebank is outside of the compressed folder, and make sure the folder and original wavebank are outside of the content folder.
That is not what is wrong with it, he has a mac, and, I only have the Wavebank that works for windows on the thread, the mac version will be on the thread page within ten minutes.

Hey GameBro, Thanks so much for trying to get a mac and linux working wavebank, but I am afraid it doesn't work.

Sorry for any trouble I am causing

Okay, I am extremely sorry for my inactivity. I will probably be able to update the mod now. If things don't work out the way I want them to, I may need to wait two more weeks and in the worst case, a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom