Video The Terrarian Challenge (No, not the yoyo)

ItzSirg

Terrarian
Calling all Terrarians, have you ever wanted an extra challenge besides Master Mode? Well look no further for I have compiled several huge mods that each increase the difficulty of the game, making it from what I think is the hardest difficulty you will ever play (at least that I know of anyways). Don't Believe me? Well Check out the Video Below and see for yourself the Crazy changes.

(Click This Text To watch the video)

That was Just the beginning of the end. There is still hardmode and Post-Moon Lord content. In other words, this will take up some time, but there is glory, loot, and more loot. (Seriously there is so much loot).
If you want to take on the Challenge (made by yours truly) yourself, just click on the text above for the video which leads to my channel. The current video will have all the mods you need to play this challenge.
So what are you waiting for? Go play the challenge and try out some of the wackiest items you could find.

PS: I had no idea how to put an entire video here, i kept getting errors so I put it as a text. I hope this thread doesn't end up getting deleted or something. Oh yeah, this is for PC in case you couldn't figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom