WIP The Terrarian Diaries [WIP]

BoaDaSnakeMan

Terrarian
The Protagonist does not have a name at all in this story, you can make up your own name! The character's Gender can also be chosen by you! I might use Spoilers to make different outcomes to the story (BEING TITLED MALE AND FEMALE), regarding of their genders. (Like if the Arms dealer tries to flirt with the female Protagonist :D)

Imagine what it would be like to not be anywhere to your home, but somewhere far away. Somewhere where people wouldn't even describe, a person who is certain if they challenge themselves in this realm would return to their home. Will they ever go back? Could they even get back?

The birds chirping, the sound of the wind blowing, and the smell of grass is what woke me up. My eyes burst open in panic, I take a minute to look around and breathe for a moment to find out where I am. I was nowhere. I didn't have a clue where I was at, as a matter of fact I didn't even know who I was.. The thought of this scared me, I thought I was alone. A figure from the dark fog appeared out of nowhere and startled me. It was a man, speechless as he came towards me. I tried to get him to give me some sort of answer. "Hey! Hello? Can you hear me? H-Hello!?" The man far away still walked about. I decided to get closer to see. As I traveled closer to the man the fog behind him started fading away, I saw more trees and hills than I did before, I got up to the hill to see him staring at me. I looked at him and said "Can you help me?". Standing there, I really wanted to find out if he was real or some kind of Robot, I lightly out my hand on his shoulder and the words he said to me made me jump. "You must build a shelter before night comes." I didn't know the first thing about building any shelter, or a house, or.... anything, I didn't even know who the hell I was! I noticed some objects on my side and on my back. A sword hung from the shoulder-blade of my back to the hip. I whipped the sword over in front of me and took a look around. I thought I was unstoppable. I noticed some other tools aswell: A pickaxe and an axe, made of the same material as the sword. I studied my axe and took a look at the trees I saw in the distance behind the man. It took me at least 15 seconds to chop one tree, god it was the most annoying thing ever. After chopping the tree, I discovered two things, one was that this world meets more than the eye can see, and two, building a house wasn't as hard as I thought it was. I say this because the more trees I cut, the more land I explore, and the more things I see. I ran into what seemed to be a desert. For now we'll call this place Sand Land.

I went back to the man to see if he was still there, he was. I questioned him about his arrival here and why he couldn't help me build the house and complained that it isn't fair that if I let him live here he gets a freebie. He suddenly pulled out his bow and started aiming at me. "Woah there! I was just kidding, I'll try to go faster!" He shot and arrow right by my face. SPLAT! That sound was so gory, but at looks wasn't much. I turned to see nothing but a blue ball of sticky stuff and what seems to be a type of currency. I stuck the currency coins in my smaller pouch in my belt. and they fit perfectly which is weird. "What just happened? You weren't aiming for me?" The man walked away like some sort of Sensei trying to look cool. I guess he was just protecting me and guiding me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom