The Terrarian is to be a real life Yoyo created by One Drop

Grand Paladin Tyrux

Empress of Light
%5D

One Drop and @Cenx have confirmed that The Terrarian, the best Yoyo in the game, is going to be produced as a real life Yoyo! From One Drop's Instagram:

Last week we announced our amazing partnership with Re-Logic who make the sandbox indie game Terraria. The latest update is jam packed with a total of 10 One Drop Yo-Yos! The ultimate yo-yo in the game the "Terrarian", sports a damage power of 190 and a critical hit chance of 14%, will be coming to reality.

Here's the first look at the box art!

More details soon!

Also check out this amazing post that figured it all out, very much worth a read: https://www.reddit.com/r/Throwers/comments/3cijaz/welcome_to_tin_foil_hat_time_with_your_host/

But it's total worth is 5x that, therefore it's actually worth $6,000.

But then again, it isn't as OP in real life. D:
my guess is that if a copper coin is equal to a penny irl then it would be probably cost 1 gold and 20 silver. considering that a one drop yoyo costs on average of $120. but hey thats just my guess on what terrarai's coins would be worth irl. and also i dont care what it's going to cost , when it's releaced in going to buy it

Looking good. Unfortunately I'm too old to yoyo. People will look at me oddly. :( Even more than usual.

Looking good. Unfortunately I'm too old to yoyo. People will look at me oddly. :( Even more than usual.
There is no age for stuffs that you like.
Ok, it's a yoyo, but it's based on something that you like, it's like:
"Oh, i have a mewtwo figure action, of course i don't play with toys anymore, but having one is awesome"

~~[doublepost]~~
I want that yoyo so bad and i hope he shots bubble radiant sparks. xD

Demilogic gettin' rich from crossmarketing.
I already have the one you get an achievement for so I'll stick with my Yomega.

rip all the "ingame terrarian" jokes

That's nice and all, but I do expect this yoyo to insta-gib anyone I throw it at.
And does fatal damage to real life monsters. :cool:
I wonder if it will come with a yoyobag, with gloves and a counterweight.
Pfft, sure, but it won't shoot plasma discs.
I can use that on anyone that pisses me off. Thanks, Re-Logic! I can essentially buy a manslaughter charge!
Will the real yo-yo also shoot homing energy balls? :p

Back
Top Bottom