TTT The Terrarian Times: 1.3 Spoiler Recap, Interview With Cenx

well, its hyping up the PC community, anyway... its not even on the horizon for the console community.

considering our luck so far, who knows if we'll even get the whole update on consoles, or if it'll even work right.

...my hopefulness has pretty much died at this point. :dryadcry:
Why? The console has already received a bunch of updates already. Console will get 1.3 eventually.

You just have to be patient. The console, though it lags behind overall, has been progressing much faster than PC as a whole. PC has not gotten an update in 8 months, and there is no evidence to indicate any foreseeable release date.

While it is a relatively small update, console had an update only a month and a half ago. The fishing and mounts update will probably be next on the agenda.

So, like everyone else, console users will have to be patient.

people looked at my post and only saw the part regarding time, it seems...

my other concerns were completely ignored...

im worrying that the 1.3 update probably wont even be completely implemented on consoles, there are already things previous updates came with that we are missing pieces from, whether they are items or an increased inventory size.

also, due to the way the updates have to be ported, things always seem to break every time... i've lost a ton of optimism from it all, so i worry about how unstable 1.3 will be on consoles, as well.

Back
Top Bottom