TTT The Terrarian Times: 1.3 Spoiler Recap, Interview With Cenx

Oh well, I was expecting a mention of the Terraria giveaway. Not because of my own glory; I wouldn't have minded if I were not to be mentioned at all. I just find it stunning and amazing that during this end of the year, 57 copies of the game were gifted from users of this forum. I think that is impressive!
SamLov

But leaving out my disappointment; I am glad that TTT are back. What a good job, guys!
SamHpy
Truly enjoyable to read
SamWnk

And that new spoiler from Cenx! I am glad to see more mounts in the game. I hope we get new pets too!
I wish for the day in which we shall be able to attack on mounts. A paladin can dream
PH-_

Really enjoyed this recap of events, as well as seeing everyone's thoughts on 1.3! Thanks for bringing us a great issue!

Enjoyed reading this, keep up the great work! Can't wait for 1.3 and the other projects Redigit wants to go onto after Terraria's last update

Also excited for Terraria 2, but that's a LONG ways away

That unicorn mount looks awesome..
Looks like I'll need to make an alt for it for my biome :dryadwink:

I was beginning to wonder what had happened with TTT.. didn't remember seeing issues here yet, but here's the first one! Anyway.. can't wait for the update, but looks like I'll have to! The hype is real.

Darthmorf said:
I'd be up for a hallow alt, I think that's the most likely to be added. Personally, I quite like the Cyber and Confection, but this pink grass seems to be more similar to the confection. It would be awesome to see it in game! Although if one is added, it will probably be one of the dev's ideas.
Didn't catch this at first. Thanks for the mention! :happy:

Last edited:
Woo, Spoilurz!

Loved this article! :)

"unicorn?"
*whips head around*
"cenx added UNICORN(mount)? ME WANT NOW"

Personally, this is definite signs of the production approaching closer and closer to release. But these are very welcoming changes! I look forward to seeing these changes soon, I am really looking forward to seeing the improvements, revisions, and welcoming added content to it!

Good job Dev team, Good job everyone! :)

Back
Top Bottom