TTT The Terrarian Times: Tinfoil Hat Edition

Mine would be...the Cursed Sapling since if your underground it will light up huge spaces. Also it will spin around in a circle through the walls and show caves you missed. But the Wisp with it is basically an Op light source Crew. YOU CAN SEE EVERY CAVE EVERYWHERE!!!

The pets? It's certainly a toss up between Cursed sapling, or the kitty cat. The cursed sapling 'cause he's awesome, AND provides tracks in the dirt. The kitty because, let's face it. A kitty flying a broom?!!!!!
divider.png

Q

What is your favorite or most often used pet in Terraria, and why?

Look forward to hearing all of your answers! And we're not talking minions or mounts either, but your favorite pet that you enjoy just having around. I'll be happy to post the results next issue, so you can see how your choices stack up to everyone else's.

kdcROYP.png

That just about wraps it up for the news and spoiler coverage for this issue! Coming up next is Mystery, with another showcase of just what kind of amazing stuff all of you beautiful Terrarians are capable of, for this issue's community spotlights! We greatly enjoy the overwhelming support you've all been giving us this issue, and we hope to continue to entertain and inform you well into the future! And as always, if you have any questions, feedback concerns or just want to show your support, feel free to send us an email at [email protected]. Here's Mystery to catch us up on some of the amazing things you guys have been doing in since the last issue. Tsuki, out.
cat tax
SfoW0Jb.png
[/QUOTE]

My favorite pet would have to be the black cat from the unlucky yarn. It's adorable, and a great companion for when you build. ^_^

Nice!
Remember, what just kills you makes you stronger, or in this case, better. At building, developing, everything.
I'd love to help out with anyone. Thanks -Defalt/Demon

That little rock guy looked like a sprite from ffxiv or earth sprite except the ffxiv one was brown dirt color and not gray and dark blue

That 'bush/cloud thing' is a symbol for cloud storage.

Seems to be a spoiler for saving characters via the Steam Cloud.

All aboard the 1.3 update hype train! Choo choo! We're traveling at approximately a metric buttload of km/hr, so be prepared for whiplash!

Yeah, I'm late with replying, but it was an awesome read.

Ajidot said:
I moved on to Deviant Art. The reaction there was a bit better, but still not enough. (Also, that's where I met ppowersteef)
It's a good thing to sometimes search for recent Terraria art on DeviantART, who knows what you can find
hu6uYJy.png

Really nice read. So well done and well written. Can't wait to see the upcoming news and events reported here.

Still no exact release date for 1.3? :( And does anyone know if there's confirmation on a Mac port in 1.3? I am on iMac and really hoping it's happening...

Still no exact release date for 1.3? :( And does anyone know if there's confirmation on a Mac port in 1.3? I am on iMac and really hoping it's happening...
I'm really hoping the release is June 27th, or within a few days of then. As much as I can't wait for 1.3 and want it ASAP, waiting until late June would make sure they can work on any small but common bugs or glitches, as I'm certain they're still working on content, so it seems like they'd only be debugging the bugs that mess up the testing. Not only that, but June 27th is my Birthday :3. As for hopes for the mac edition, I'm really hoping for that in 1.3 so I can play the update in the best way I can (my PC isn't very good, but my mac is great). As well as just for the update, lag has been messing up Terraria entirely recently.

Back
Top Bottom