TTT The Terrarian Times: Took an Update in the Knee

dats lot to read, so i might comment first.

___edit

thanks for pointing the streamers, gonna check em soon

Last edited:
Lots of great stuff to read over. Thanks so much for the effort and time that goes into these TTTs. I look forward to each issue and get excited when I see a new one published.

Gotta admit, I would have written more in the interview, but I was farming the pumpkin moon. I am gonna be sure to go look at the other streamers, too.

(this means I will need to write an article on my blog, wont it? oh boy...)

Awww Yiss, Linux port is so close. Just few more games and I will be able to finally throw M$ windows away :dryadnaughty:
About question, my favorite developer armor is Crowno's one, without a doubt.

praise the terrarian times, i love everybody who made this entire game so good and the community so amazing :passionate:
except omnir. nobody likes omnir `-_-

Thank you @Mystery, for taking your time in making these wonderful articles for us to enjoy. I, and most of the forums, appreciate the hard work you put into keeping us all up to date on all things Terraria, and devoting your time to help your fellow testers make this game so much better for all of us!

Seeing those Linux and Mac screenshots made my eyes explode and made me drip happiness from every part of myself.:naughty: @Skiphs, thanks for putting up with us Linux/Mac peasants and making us a port, you da best! @Cenx @Redigit Congratulations on the baby!:)

Well...that poll tho! >_<
MIXED! Like me!
Crowno breastplate + Jim's leggings and sometimes yoraizor's spell + jim's wings \o/

Back
Top Bottom